Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Browning Buckmark trigger job?

Go here:

http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showt...4356&page=4

Scroll down to post #52.

Best thing about this trigger job; if you dont like it, flip it back around.

That's perfect. Nice pics and simple instructions. Now I'm thinking of ordering the adjustable trigger from Brownells. Any thoughts on that? Does it take out enought travel to be worth the effort?

Edited by S&W627shooter

Go here:

http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showt...4356&page=4

Scroll down to post #52.

Best thing about this trigger job; if you dont like it, flip it back around.

That's perfect. Nice pics and simple instructions. Now I'm thinking of ordering the adjustable trigger from Brownells. Any thoughts on that? Does it take out enought travel to be worth the effort?

Yeah it helps a little. If you order the trigger, go ahead and order some replacement parts to have on hand. Get a couple mainsprings (cause I had one break), a trigger spring, ejector spring, etc. If you're interested, I have a couple extra drilled and tapped mag releases. Here's a Picture.

Yeah it helps a little. If you order the trigger, go ahead and order some replacement parts to have on hand. Get a couple mainsprings (cause I had one break), a trigger spring, ejector spring, etc. If you're interested, I have a couple extra drilled and tapped mag releases. Here's a Picture.

Those look nice! I had mine drilled and tapped so I could install a 1911 extended button. post-18778-1241835376_thumb.jpg

How did you do the cocking ears on rear of the slide?

It's a slide racker on the left side. I drilled and tapped the slide, then made the small racker on my lathe. I had a hard time racking the slide, so I knew my 10 yr old would definitely have a hard time. The racker makes it a lot easier.

• 2 weeks later...