Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Korean Glock Mags

BlackBuzzard

I received word today that because I live in Chicago, Cook County it is against CDNN's policy to ship me "high capacity" magazines. I'll take the high road on this one so as not to turn this into a political/gun law hating topic. Just read their fine print before you order.

(I do know people in other cities where they do ship mags to though :devil: )

Edited by alpha-charlie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Kahn mags I got from Dillon are nice but they seem maybe "hit or miss", but nothing a quick 2 minute file job hasn't fixed. By nice, I mean that they are built strong with a metal liner and cased in a tough polymer, insert & eject freely into my magazine well area (90% of them, see below), the followers seem fairly identical to OEM's, & good spring strength. The "hit or miss" is I'm running 147 gr bullets with an OAL of 1.13" and they tend to hang up in some of the mags ... i.e. inconsistant wall thickness. Also the outside edge or seams on a few of them needed a sharp knife or razor to take the "rib" off the seam on the front of the mag (bag plastic QA from the mold). But for 45% less than OEM Glock mags, I'm willing to file of sand a couple of them.

Edited by StephensOutdoors