Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M.O.M Nomination--Sharyn Cohen

00bullitt

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of us who haven't been able to make it to so many matches, the streaming videos have been just the ticket, and I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing so many shooters that I know because Sharyn took the time to bring us our own private USPSA channel. She gets my vote. :cheers:

You guys are great! Thanks so much! I really enjoyed doing that and would be happy to do it again. I almost contemplated O/L10 but decided not to, and glad that I did because I'm hardly getting any regular video due to the wet conditions. Anyone have a waterproof laptop? :D

Nothing makes me happier than when you guys come up to me at a match and tell me you like my videos or now this coverage. Your words here and on the range are "thanks" enough for me.

Normally, I shy away from donations... but if any of you would like to help with a back up battery, I'd be most grateful. They're pretty expensive. I don't have a paypal account.

Dell 85 WHr 9-Cell Lithium-Ion Primary ... $154.99

Dell 56 WHr 6-Cell Lithium-Ion Primary ... $134.99

Thanks again for the nominations everyone!

edited for grammar :o

Edited by Sharyn

If anyone would like to donate to Sharyn for equipment. Send to my Paypal address at 00bullitt@gmail.com and I'll get it all collected up and send it to her on everyones behalf.

I'm in for $50.

C'mon guys lets get her some batteries and some gear to help with upcoming coverage of other matches. :cheers:

You guys are great! Thanks so much! I really enjoyed doing that and would be happy to do it again. I almost contemplated O/L10 but decided not to, and glad that I did because I'm hardly getting any regular video due to the wet conditions. Anyone have a waterproof laptop? :D

Nothing makes me happier than when you guys come up to me at a match and tell me you like my videos or now this coverage. Your words here and on the range are "thanks" enough for me.

Normally, I shy away from donations... but if any of you would like to help with a back up battery, I'd be most grateful. They're pretty expensive. I don't have a paypal account.

If you get an other brand we can get one for a you a lot cheaper. Check this out..

http://cgi.ebay.com/9-cell-battery-for-Del...1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Laptop-Battery-for...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by JThompson

Ok MOM fans the votes are in and the staff agrees. This is the issue. Do you want to make Sharyn the September MOM or October MOM. Only half a month left for her to wow her friends and neighbors left int Sep. A full month of bragging rights await her in October.

YOU DECIDE!!!

If you get an other brand we can get one for a you a lot cheaper. Check this out..

Don't get another brand. PM me when we need to order one.

Don't get another brand. PM me when we need to order one.

I'm running one in my HP and it's at least as good as what came in it.... :unsure:

Ok MOM fans the votes are in and the staff agrees. This is the issue. Do you want to make Sharyn the September MOM or October MOM. Only half a month left for her to wow her friends and neighbors left int Sep. A full month of bragging rights await her in October.

YOU DECIDE!!!

I say let's give her the rest of this month and the next too. :cheers:

YOU DECIDE!!!

September. It is not just for a month, the logo will be there forever. September 2008 was a milestone in USPSA live video history and it deserves to be documented.

Thanks again Sharyn!

I'm kinda sidin with you Dale. Marks the month she changed major match coverage for us...

I'll keep this going till midnight. If it's September then at least she will have half a month to call all her friends and family and tell em the good news!!!

Keep the suggestions coming!

YOU DECIDE!!!

September. It is not just for a month, the logo will be there forever. September 2008 was a milestone in USPSA live video history and it deserves to be documented.

Thanks again Sharyn!

I'm with Dale on this one. If we only get to pick one instead of Member of the Year then I vote September since it was the milestone month Sharyn brought us live up to the minute coverage of the Nats.

I still have not received any donations to help purchase Sharyn a new battery. I figured it was the least we could do was help her with a battery. I'm in $50 if any of y'all want to help any further.

YOU DECIDE!!!

Thanks again Sharyn!

What he said :cheers: