Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Merlin Orr

Precision Reticle

Does anyone have any contact info or a link to Precision Reticle.. At least I think the name of the rifle scope reticle replacement is Precision Reticle. I had a Leopold scope reworked with a doubler and a different reticle years ago. I think the outfit was in one of the Carolinas...

kgunz11   

Mike's right, it's Premier Reticles and they no longer do Leupold work but they do still honor warranty on all previously done work.

Swarovski Z6 1-6x24 with the new Burris reticle was my question..... Second plane reticles doable?

Merlin, I'll buy you a Burris and trade you for your Swarovski :roflol:

Trapr

Put that Burris on top of that beautiful sniper rifle you won for First Heavy Metal at CMMG and we might talk.... :cheers:;)

That rifle got traded away before I got it to the truck. I got a DPMS lr308 for it, that James Darst had won and didn't want. Now I need to find a good gunsmith to make it into a 3 gun rifle.....................Know any????????

Trapr

Edited by bigbrowndog

That rifle got traded away before I got it to the truck. I got a DPMS lr308 for it, that James Darst had won and didn't want. Now I need to find a good gunsmith to make it into a 3 gun rifle.....................Know any????????

Trapr

Ass....... :roflol:

:surprise:

Check the adverisers in "Presicion Shooting" magazine you may find someone there that can handle what you want.

Trapr

Edited by bigbrowndog

kgunz11   

As far as I know Merlin they are the only gig in town. It's a wide open market for a group of intelligent gentleman that know about scopes and etching reticles to get into.