Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1911 Single Stack Elitist Club

zhunter

On 8/1/2016 at 10:38 AM, ChuckS said:

What ever happened to Merlin???

My SDB has been busy churning out .45 ammo for the past week.  The ground on filed up $200.00 Spartan is oiled and ready.... I have laid down the lever (silhouette) rifles and gird myself to go forth and do battle....

Even though you really crushed me with your insensitivity about my lovely pumkin ball slinger I have contacted Z (and hope to contact membership committee members) regarding your possibility of being allowed membership in this august group....

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's good to hear you and the $200 special are doing OK. I too, am preparing for yet another WSSSC this November.  As with tradition, I am including a picture of my trusty 45 built on the bones of a SA Mil-Spec.45. The first is the birth shot in 2002. The other is today, 18,571 rounds and two stupid Bomar and Bomar clone failed sights later, showing off it's kydex holster polished slide.  As for Z, isn't he restricted by his Doodie contract?

mil-spec_2002.JPG

mil-spec_2017_b.jpg

Edited by ChuckS

As a voting member of this illustrious and socially challenged club, I am dismayed at the lack of literacy shown by this candidate. I believe that the principle of RTFR applies here. If he had read the F***ing rules he would have noted rule #5. Photo of both sides of your 1911 Single Stack must accompany membership application . The applicant's great saving grace is his prodigious math skills in his being able to count up to18,571. I vote to accept his application when he shows us the other side of that sweet SA.

My humble apologies. Perhaps posting to this prestigious society while binging on Game Of Thrones and trying to determine where we could speed up our Wednesday Night Steel match is not the best approach. I looked high and low but I have seem to have failed at capturing the 2002 vintage of the left side so the battle worn image will have to do...

mil-spec_2017_c.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
7 hours ago, Boss1622 said:

What happened to this thread? 

USPSA went to s#!t allowing rifles to shoot in pistol matches. Then it became a full time job keeping up with the rule changes along with all the constant modifications to your carry optics pistol no one has time to load .45 anymore... 

Before all the mods bitch at me this was meant to be a joke.... Maybe 

4 minutes ago, louu said:

USPSA went to s#!t allowing rifles to shoot in pistol matches. Then it became a full time job keeping up with the rule changes along with all the constant modifications to your carry optics pistol no one has time to load .45 anymore... 

Before all the mods bitch at me this was meant to be a joke.... Maybe 

Don't quit your day job.

On 9/12/2020 at 4:57 PM, Dranoel said:

NcA11du.jpg

As a voting member of the Single Stack Elitist Club I call BS on this picture. If you wish to post in this thread then you better RTF rules. 😉

Merlin has founded the:

1911 Elitist / Snob Club

Merlin: Founding/Charter Member

Zhunter: Charter Member/New Member Nomination Committee Chairman

Club By-Laws;

1) Must own a 1911 Single Stack of original JMB Design, NO light railed guns

2) Must have proof of having competed in a Single Stack Division Match or a IDPA CDP Match dating back to January 1, 2007 inclusive

3) Previous use of ANY Polymer framed gun has to have been limited to Production Division

4) Any archived post attributed to you will that was/is deemed to be derogatory to the Single Stack Division is grounds for a lifetime ban.

5) Photo of both sides of your 1911 Single Stack must accompany membership application.

6) Proof of a USPSA Life-Membership number consisting of ONLY three digits will over-ride lack of two photos and proof of match participation

7) 1911 Elitist / Snob Club board has final say on all matters, there is NO SUCH THING AS ARBITRATION!!!!

This message was approved by Merlin

Edited August 4, 2008 by Merlin Orr

I am both appalled and LMAO about this thread.

I belong to the church of JMB... in my heart. 

I am sure I will never get into this club, because I found the church well after I learned to shoot.

boy, are y'all strict!

I promise not to chew gum in line for your events.

In any case I'll start pouring 45 boollits,in the hopes an old tired surplus 45

finds its way to my house 'cause it smells good food.

miranda

6 hours ago, Youngeyes said:

As a voting member of the Single Stack Elitist Club I call BS on this picture. If you wish to post in this thread then you better RTF rules. 😉

Merlin has founded the:

1911 Elitist / Snob Club

Club By-Laws;

2) Must have proof of having competed in a Single Stack Division Match or a IDPA CDP Match dating back to January 1, 2007 inclusive

3) Previous use of ANY Polymer framed gun has to have been limited to Production Division

4) Any archived post attributed to you will that was/is deemed to be derogatory to the Single Stack Division is grounds for a lifetime ban.

5) Photo of both sides of your 1911 Single Stack must accompany membership application.

6) Proof of a USPSA Life-Membership number consisting of ONLY three digits will over-ride lack of two photos and proof of match participation

7) 1911 Elitist / Snob Club board has final say on all matters, there is NO SUCH THING AS ARBITRATION!!!!

Then by all means delete it and put some lipstick on my arse.

3 hours ago, Matt1911 said:

PCC RULES!!!

JMB forgives you and reminds you that he forbids the use of his 45 round in anything other than a true single stack. The wrath of JMB is not to be taken lightly. 👹

On 9/14/2020 at 10:29 PM, Youngeyes said:

Merlin has founded the:

1911 Elitist / Snob Club

Club By-Laws;

Does this make you feel better?

FgdEfOO.jpg

On 9/15/2020 at 8:27 AM, Youngeyes said:

JMB forgives you and reminds you that he forbids the use of his 45 round in anything other than a true single stack. The wrath of JMB is not to be taken lightly. 👹

I do own a 1911 in 45AARP, but I much prefer the CZ 75.

2 hours ago, Dranoel said:

Does this make you feel better?

FgdEfOO.jpg

Why yes, it does make me feel better. Thanks for asking.  "We the people" is a fitting tribute. You are now a member of the Single Stack Elitist Club...non voting. Congratulations. 👍