Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Start the year off with a December M.O.M.

It has been a while since a cake was baked. Maybe it is a little over due.

I am here to nominate ZHUNTER for December MOM. Yes he likes to stir it up, but always in an entertaining way.

Recently Jay has worked very hard on a fund raiser for the Juniors. This alone can qualify him to be a Member of the Month. Add to that, the Single Stack Tee Shirts, and helping us get the Single Stack raffle tickets, he deserves consideration.

Next Month we can work on getting Benny the title, for his part in the fund raiser but for now, how about Jay?

Do I hear a second from the Mod Staff??

Edited by 3quartertime

I like Z and all, but I would have to go with Chris and Cy for Dec for the Nagel Family Raffle and everything else they have done for the Nagel's and keeping the BE'r Updated on the kid's medical statuses.

+1

I like Z and all, but I would have to go with Chris and Cy for Dec for the Nagel Family Raffle and everything else they have done for the Nagel's and keeping the BE'r Updated on the kid's medical statuses.

+1

+1 also

+100 for Cy & Chris

Edited by DrawandDuck

Last MOM was over a year ago. I'd say we are waaaaaaaaaaay past due!!!

The staff is in discussions as we speak!!!

(Which means lots of cold beers and shots, so please be patient as we try to trick Flex into picking up the tab again this time...)

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Hey all!!!

After much deliberation and tireless inebriation!!! (didn't get Flex to pick-up the tab, but there's always next month!!!)

We have a new MOM!!!

Cy Pritchard (chp5) and Chris Patty (cpty1) have been a great asset to this forum and the sport over the years as we all know. But recently they organized the raffle for John Nagel's son Mathew. Cy was gracious enough to donate the goods and Chris the vehicle to hold the raffle in grand fashion. Acts of compasion and selflessness are sometimes overlooked, but not in our house!

Cy and Chris made December 2007 special and we recognize them with the first ever shared Member of the Month award!!!

Congratulations fellas!!!

• 3 weeks later...