Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Book Has Shipped To Me!

Received mine & was blown away with the hand addressing. The interview with Lanny Bassham made the cost of the book worth while & I haven't even gotten to the drills. I can see that going to the range & blazing away without keeping track of times has been a big waste of bullets since I now have to do it all over again. Now I have to go back and order R&R 1 to see what I have been missing.

the hand addresses were the oldest pre-orders. Your reward for waiting is a valuable sample of my handwriting! (or maybe Flex's Girl Jen. ;))

SA

I'm glad you're all digging the book, and hope it was worth the wait! That Lanny interview took a sold week to transcribe and edit. (every try transcribing "texas talk?" :)

The interview with Lanny Bassham made the cost of the book worth while & I haven't even gotten to the drills.

Same thing here. I have both of Steve's books and after reading the "Hour With Lanny" chapter I immediately ordered the Bassham book as well.

Something seriously clicked with me during my reading "Refinement and Repitition 2". It directly addressed what (I did not, until now, realize) my biggest shooting block has been.

Great job, Steve!

-Chet

Edited by DJPoLo

I think Steve can get the various Bassham stuff on CD as well. It ain't cheap. But it sure is good. Great to listen to on the range ride.

The "Freedom Flight" cd was most inspiring for me. It ought to be required material for every snot-nosed punk to listen to (me included). The story itself is moving...nevermind there is a ton of learing to be had from it. (I don't know that Steve lists that on his site, but talk him into getting you a copy of it.)

Thanks again for the kind words, guys.

What is cool about my books is that I never set out to write them. I just realized that nobody had chronicled the process of starting out, advancing in class, then becoming regional and nationally competitive.

One thing Flex and I talk about a lot is how everybody asks the same questions and there's really one answer, but a lot of ways to present it.

If I have a gift, it's making things understandable...oh and making up words like "understandable". :)

SA

SA

Steve, Any idea when the guys from Cincinnati will get ours? I've been foaming at the mouth since I placed my order several weeks ago.

Still waiting since receiving my confirmation of pre-order on November 16, 2006 :(

barry :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
Steve,

Tried to PM but message returned saying "in box is full"

I have my receipt number. Will try to email you.

barry

Got your message and replied. i know I shipped your book but I'll ship it again today. I almost wonder if some don't get held up due to the nature of the subject?

SA