Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Book Has Shipped To Me!

Scheduled Delivery: 23-April-2007

Shipment Detail

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ship To:

STEVE ANDERSON

6398 FOUNTAINVIEW COURT

GROVE CITY

OH

US

Number of Packages 9

UPS Service: GROUND

Weight: 255.0 LBS

Tracking Number: 1ZE35W940351226138

Reference Number 1: PG#70926/COMPLETE 253

Reference Number 2: REFINEMENT AND REPETITION 2

Click here to track if UPS has received your shipment or visit

http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US on the Internet.

Edited by Steve Anderson

OK, all pre-orders thru november are in the mail and I'm doing november now.

Flex wanted to help so bad he bribed me with cookies and beer.

I really wanted to do all that work by myself so it could take 3 hours instead of 30 minutes, but cookies and beer? Be right there!

...So your books have been handled by 2 bona fide GMs! :)

(One who writes pretty and one who knows what he's talking about!)

Seriously, the new book looks great and again I REAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLYYYY appreciate everyone's faith and patience in this project.

Oh, and the new book must be better than than the first one...it's officially thicker! :)

Back to printing and labeling and stuffing...

ps. Your shipment was delayed by an hour while I cursed the invention of the computer, the wireless network, and paper and ink. I coulda stomped an akro-bin in that little episode...

:)

SA

Micah, everyone knows for the first month you have the new book you'll be practicing 20hrs a day and only sleeping 4hrs while using the book as a pillow. But then again maybe I will too. Like you said....if your not practicing, somewhere else, IronEqualizer is. :D:P

See you at the top buddy.....just make sure to save me a spot. :)

Alan

(One who writes pretty and one who knows what he's talking about!)

That's rather ambiguous...kinda like saying "One who likes beer and one who likes beer."

:lol:

Looking forward to it Steve! It'll be just in time for A6. Who has time to sleep when there is sweet sweet dryfiring to be done :lol:

Steve, I sent you a message about a week ago. I was wondering when my 3 books would be shipped. I just want to make sure it hasn't been lost in the mail or taken from my front porch. PM me please!

Mine came in the mail today...and although I am cramming for a neoclassical existential midterm comparing the theories of Meichenbaum's cognitive behavioral modification to the therapeutic goals of the Adlerian school of psychology and cannot read it today, I did have time to create this thread:

Thank you thread

I would strongly encourage all who appreciate what Steve has done to assist his fellow shooter to thank him :)

This may be a silly question, but is there any reason to buy the old book if I plan on getting the new one? I'm a bit unclear whether this is more like a 2nd Edition or Volume 2...

The first book is primarily dryfire drills, and is essential if you are serious about using dryfire as a means of practice. The newest book does contain new dryfire and livefire drills, as well as a mountain of information ranging from the most common mistakes shooters make to creating a mental program.

I would strongly recommend having both books in your library.

This may be a silly question, but is there any reason to buy the old book if I plan on getting the new one? I'm a bit unclear whether this is more like a 2nd Edition or Volume 2...

The first book is primarily dryfire drills, and is essential if you are serious about using dryfire as a means of practice. The newest book does contain new dryfire and livefire drills, as well as a mountain of information ranging from the most common mistakes shooters make to creating a mental program.

I would strongly recommend having both books in your library.

I second that recommendation.

Mine just showed up! I'd been camped out for three days at my mail box. The neighbors were beginning to complain about the odor from the pit latrine. Thank God Steve's book finally arrived before there was an organized protest in the neighborhood. :o

I've only had a chance to do a quick scan of the book. It certainly looks like it was worth the wait! :)

Edited by XD Niner