Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What's Your Personality Type?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

INTP. Took this test in college, and again a few years later when I interviewed for my first job. INTP again. I don't remember the percentages. I then proceded to miserably fail my psych eval, which is why they were so quick to hire me in the poultry industry, and the reason I was crazy enough to stay there 13 years. :wacko:

Edited by Odie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

ESTP

I am not the life of the party, nor do I like to "go out and party" as I don't feel comfortable in large groups of people "partying", but I also enjoy the company of other people. I just like that interaction to be on my own terms. The "acting on the fly or needing plans" was confusing for me as well as the last 5 years of my life I have owned a cabinet business and NOTHING happens without a set of plans/drawings, but I have way too often just dove in on some projects firing from the hip. I can get clarity during the process and do not require it up front. I'll also admit my lack of patience in these areas have often made me go back to the drawing board and start over, but the experience I have gotten from that method has taught me volumes and now I pick my battles a little more carefully.

• 2 months later...
ISTJ but almost a INTJ

33% 1% 38% 56%

This is funny because I'm the NCOIC of quality control for a calibration lab in the USAF. So my job fits the ISTJ desription perfectly.

This stuff is like VOODOO or something. :surprise:

Took it again

Your Type is

ISTJ

Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging

22 1 88 33

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...