Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Single Stack Photo Thread

dirtypool40

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My springfield loaded. with Koenig hammer and C&S internals. Nowlin barrel. Gun is a stainless model and was hardchromed by Tripp. I use 3.7 gr. clays with a 230 moly round nose for a 171PF

20071019singlestack0002sh5.th.jpg

My Trojan .40. All stock STI internals, Hardchromed by Tripp.

20071019singlestack0004sc1.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well it is still in the white but here is my new blaster. This gun was built by K-Bob of the Rio Salado Bowling Team. Bank vaults wish they were as tight or as smooth.

The gun has the following major components:

Caspian Race Ready Recon Rail Frame (think of it as the Swiss army frame)

Caspian Slide (In .45 of course)

Kart NM barrel

STI fire control parts and rear sight

Caspian front sight

So far it shoots great and the only things I plan to change are to open up the magwell just a tad and have some sort of finish put on.

post-1007-1195261678.jpg

post-1007-1195261688.jpg

That's nice Larry! If you're interested, I'll be getting 2 guns finished soon and we can maybe get them cheaper if we send 3 together. I'll PM you my phone # & email.

Well it is still in the white but here is my new blaster. This gun was built by K-Bob of the Rio Salado Bowling Team. Bank vaults wish they were as tight or as smooth.

The gun has the following major components:

Caspian Race Ready Recon Rail Frame (think of it as the Swiss army frame)

Caspian Slide (In .45 of course)

Kart NM barrel

STI fire control parts and rear sight

Caspian front sight

So far it shoots great and the only things I plan to change are to open up the magwell just a tad and have some sort of finish put on.

post-1007-1195261678.jpg

post-1007-1195261688.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

DSC00168.png

DSC00167.jpg

Revolution™ STX

The Revolution™ STX from the SIG SAUER Custom Shop is a two-tone 1911 that’s loaded with features. This non-railed pistol features a Nitron® slide over a Natural Stainless frame and is accented by beautiful custom burled maple grips. The slide is further accented by polished cocking serrations and a Flat Top which enhances the two-tone aspect of this pistol. The slide is topped off with adjustable combat night sights while the frame is outfitted with a magwell for fast smooth reloads. The all stainless steel frame and slide of the STX are machined to exacting tolerances and hand-fitted to insure reliability and performance. The frame features 25-line per inch checkering on the front strap – while the mainspring housing has 20-line per inch checkering – and both the frame and slide are de-horned for comfortable full-size carry. Like all SIG SAUER products the new Revolution™ STX pistol contains only premium internal parts including a match grade barrel, hammer/sear set and trigger. For safety the Revolution™ STX features a beavertail grip safety with speed bump, extended ambidextrous thumb safety, firing pin safety and hammer intercept notch and ships in a plastic gun case with cable lock. NOTE: This pistol is scheduled to ship in May 2006.
Edited by Tokarev

You wanna buy the sset that came off of mine? Let me know.

Heres my TRP with a few things I like to do. Flat topped the slide,ball radiused the slide at the dust cover. Heinie rear sight. Ed Brown Safeties,Techwell Mag Well and Alumagrips and smooth Aluminum MSH,C&S ultralight fire control parts set to 2.5# with STI short trigger. EGW slide stop and thick flange bushing,tapped mag button with DP mag button

She is a sweet shooter.

post-8688-1195795717.jpg

Edited by 00bullitt

I was very fortunate to have Shawn Carlock assist me in this 10mm SS project. This is the #23 gun built in his shop many years ago. At the time (as many gunsmiths in the early stages of their career) he had to build and sell. No extra cash flow for display work. Here is the much used result of his metal smithing and my hand fitting. The snake skin was all Shawn's idea as a way to get around the integral magwell. Mark Krebs was the only other person at the time to use these. The difference was Shawn used manual machines and ingenuity to lay these scales down. My contribution other than all the parts was to fit the barrel and beavertail and thumb safeties. All else was Shawn's patience and sweat. It was nick named the "Hammer" after the first mag-full clustered into less than 1 inch at 25 yards back when my offhand skills were sharper! Shawn's action job is the best I have EVER owned or felt PERIOD.

post-2671-1195928664.jpgpost-2671-1195928672.jpgpost-2671-1195928678.jpgpost-2671-1195928685.jpgpost-2671-1195928690.jpgpost-2671-1195928698.jpg

Edited by P.E. Kelley

• 2 weeks later...