Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Am So Lucky To Have Won!

Merlin Orr

Sent: 05 September 2006 11:19

Subject: BUSINESS ASSISTANCE FROM IRAQ

Dear Friend,

I am Sgt Chung Lee Tao of the US Marine Force on Monitoring and Peace –keeping mission in Baghdad-Iraq. On the 10th day of August 2006,

We were alerted on the sudden presence of some Terrorists camping in a suburb not too far from Karbala here in Iraq. After Immediate intervention, we captured three (3) of the Terrorists, twenty-six (26) were killed leaving seven (7) injured.

In the process of torture they confessed being rebels for late Ayman al-Zawahiri and took us to a cave in Karbala which served as their camp.

Here we recovered several guns, bombs and other Ammunitions including some boxes among which two contains nuclear weapons, one filled with hard drugs (cocaine) and the other four to my amazement contain some US Dollars amounting to $25M after I and two of my junior intelligent officers counted them. I however instructed them to keep this in high secrecy.

I am in keen need of a "Reliable and Trustworthy" person like you who would receive, secure and protect these boxes containing the US Dollars for me up on till my assignment elapses in here in Iraq. I assure and promise to give you 20% of this fund.

Please assure me of your keeping this topmost secret to protect my job with the US Monitoring and Peace-Keeping mission.

Sincere regards,

Sgt Chung Lee Tao

Crap like this gets picked up and sent around the world and the otherside (I wanted to use, shall we say stronger descriptives here, but decided against it) publishes it as truth. To us, this may seem a funny web legend, but it can cause real trouble when one of ours is caught if the people on the other side decide that what's good for us to do to them is good for them to do to us.

Somehow we need to get this crap stopped. I don't care about the scammers for Nigeria. they hurt idiots. But this story and ones like it can hurt real US Soliders, Sailors, Marines and Airmen.

Jim

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

israelilimiredbrokerageservices.org

A funny thing to the e mail was the following information was printed below the come on message...in white - making it invisible to the eye. I discovered the below text when I highlighted the link to copy for this post.. I have no idea why the text was done in white....

"So I put the chains on and I crept back down here. current blazon something suspicion.

This was a question which had occurred to him from time to time, strictly academic, of course, only now it wasn't and he had the answer. If God was very good, he would find out about this night's work. Ever since the third book, he had hated her. O Africa! Dr. "Her face wrinkled, and for a moment she looked as she had when she had imitated the sound the pig made. If someone comes sooner — " She reached "

I AM MR GROSSMAN JAY HAROLD.I AM OVER 70 YEARS OLD.I

AM A CITIZEN OF UNITED STATES. I AM RESIDENT IN

UKRAINE AND LONDON. I WAS BORN AN ORPHAN. I WAS

ABANDONED IN THE STREET OF NEWYORK AT THE TENDER AGE

OF 2 YEARS. I HAVE NO FATHER OR MOTHER, AND I HAVE NO

RELATIVES. AS A YOUNG ORPHAN, I STRUGGLED AND WORKED

HARD AND ALMIGHTY GOD BLESSED ME ABUNDANTLY WITH

RICHES.

BEFORE I FELL SICK I USED TO BE A MAJOR DEALER IN GOLD

AND DIAMONDS. I HARD BUSINESS IN RUSSIA, UKRAINE,

SAHARAWI ARAB DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC {SADR} AND EGYPT.

BUT DUE TO MY ILLNESS MY COMPANIES WHERE LIQUIDATED

AND SOLD 3 YEARS BACK. MY DEAR, I AM NOW OLD AND SICK, BUT I AM NOT A HAPPY MAN.I HAVE NO WIFE AND I HAVE NO CHILDREN.I DID NOT GET MARRIED DUE TO A PERSONAL HEALTH REASON I CANNOT DISCLOSE TO YOU.BFOR 4 YEARS NOW I AM SERIOUSLY SICK.I AM PRESENTLY SUFFERING FROM LUNG CANCER AND I HAD A HEART ATTACK WHICH HAS AFFECTED MY SPEACH AND MY BODY IS PARALYSED. THE DOCTORS SAY I HAVE ABOUT FEW MOUNTHS LEFT TO LIVE.

I SEND YOU THIS MAIL WITH THE HELP OF MY PRIVATE

NURSE/CARE TAKER, ASSISTING ME. I CAN ONLY MOVE MY

RIGHT HAND, AND I AM ABLE TO WRITE LITTLE WITH IT WITH

A SPECIAL WRITING PAD FROM MY WHEEL CHAIR. WHAT I HAVE

WRITTEN IS BEEN SENT TO YOU VIA EMAIL BY MY PRIVATE

NURSE AND CARE TAKER. I HAVE LITTLE TIME SO I HAVE COMMITTED IT TO SPREADING MY REMAINING WEALTH TOWARDS BETTER HEALTH CARE FOR MANKIND AND ESPECIALLY ABANDONED CHILDREN.

MY CONTACTING YOU IS OF MY OWN FREE WILL. I DONT KNOW

YOU, BUT DUE TO MY CONDITION AND AS DIRECTED BY MY MIND, I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU.

MY MIND AND MY HEART SAYS THAT I MUST CONTACT A TOTAL

STRANGER TO CARRYOUT THIS WISH. THIS I HAVE DONE.I AM

THERFORE CONTACTING YOU WITH THE HOPE THAT YOU WILL

CARRYOUT MY WISH FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY. I HAVE TWO TRUNK BOXES OF GOLD DEPOSITED WITH A DEPOSIT COMPANY.THE GOLD IS PURE EGYPTIAN GOLD 99% PURITY,AND VALUED AT OVER 6 MILLION.UNITED STATES DOLLARS. I WANT YOU TO TAKE CUSTODY OF THE GOLD, SELL IT AND USE THE MONEY TO BUILD AN ORPHANAGE OR FOSTER HOME IN YOUR COUNTRY.

IF YOU ARE READY TO DO THIS AND CARRYOUT MY WISH, THEN

SEND ME

[1]YOUR FULL NAMES

[2] YOUR PHONE/FAX NUMBER

[3] AND YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.

WITH THE HELP OF MY PRIVATE NURSE I WILL BE IN CONTACT

WITH YOU.

I AWAIT YOUR REPLY.

SINCERELY,

GROSSMAN JAY HAROLD.

• 2 weeks later...

I got this one today.

I am Master Ahani Gina, My father was poisoned to death by his business

associates in one of their outings on a business trip. My mother died

just

last year.i want to transfer Eighteen Million,Five Hundred Thousand

USdollars(US$18,500,000)left in a fixed/ suspense account in one of the

prime banks here in Abidjan by my late father. Iam looking for a God

fearing person to help me.I want to transfer this money and use it for

investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management.

I am

honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

1) To serve as a guardian.

2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further

my

education. I am only 20years old and prepared to give you 15%

percentage as

commission for assisting me and 5% for expenses.

Best Regards

Ahani

I think this kind of stuff is quite useful as a stupidity test.

I mean how freaking stupid and greedy does someone have to be to fall for this kind of thing? I could care less what happens to them.

It would be nice if a "National Stupid List" was published listing doofi who fall for this crap. make it searchable and we could check out people before hiring them, loaning them money, dating them (could be a + for some folks ;) ), or anything else where their level off greed and stupidity could affect us.

I don't see how any of this can hurt our military folks unless things have really changed for the worse since I served.

I'm glad someone mentioned the ebolamonkeyman link, there is some funny stuff there. I had a scammer on the hook for a while once. It was amazing that no matter what I wrote to him/her, that they just kept spouting the same junk. Relentless.

Ya'll feel free to collect as much of this money as you want. I'm already rich enough from a previous jackpot. I'm jus' waiting on the check.

GlobalWon International lotto

Customer Service, 580 N.Tenth Street,

Sacramento, CA 85914,

An Affiliate of Charity International.

Arena Complex Km 18 Route de Rufisque,

I.P.P Award Department,

Amsterdam Holland.

GLOBALWON INTERNATIONAL LOTTO:

FINAL NOTIFICATION OF WINNING

CONGRATULATIONS!

We are pleased to announce you as one of the 10 lucky winners in the

Global-Won Online Lottery Draw held on the 29th of July, 2006. All 10

winning addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000

international emails. Your email address emerged alongside 9 others as a

winner in this year's Annual GlobalWon Online Lottery Draw .

Consequently, you have been approved for a total pay out of 2,000,000

GREAT BRITISH POUNDS STERLING (2 GBP),

We hope that with part of your winning you will take participate in our

next GBP 20 million international Annual lottery

Below are your winning information,

1,Email tickets no: ticket number 175420658766483

2,Batch no: 427901527-Dg43

3,The file Ref no: 232/656/4509

4,lucky nos.: 8-16-18-23-31-45

5,Lotto codes no: GW09622United Kingdom

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your

winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and

your money Remitted to you. This is a part of our security protocols to

avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some

winners.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We also wish to inform you that your Lotto Codes Numbers fall within

our European booklet office in the United Kingdom,

Therefore, to file for your claim you are to fill the form below

correctly and have it sent to our agent in the United Kingdom where your

Lotto Codes Numbers fall within via the email address below.

Please contact the under listed claims officer as soon as possible for

the immediate release of your winnings and for the processing and

remittance of your cash prize to you:

Name of Agent: Mr. David Wakefield

Telephone No: +447031820991

+447031821027.

Email : davewakeagent_glowon@myway.com

Address: 14 Bury Street, London WC1A 2JL, England.

VERIFICATION AND CLERANCE FORM

1. FULL NAMES:...........................................................................

2. RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:.........................................................

3. SEX:......................................................................................

4. DATE AND PLACE OF BIRTH:....................................................

5. MARITAL STATUS:......................................................................

6. OCCUPATION:.............................................................................

7. E-MAIL ADDRESS:.....................................................................

8. TELEPHONE NUMBER:.................................................................

9. FAX NUMBER:..............................................................................

A. BATCH NUMBER:........................................................................

B. REF NUMBERS:.............................................................................

C: LUCKY NUMBER:...........................................................................

10: LOTTO CODES NUMBERS:..............................................................

11. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL: .........................

12:AMOUNT WON: ..............................................................................

13: COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: ............................................................

14. NEXT OF KIN NAME AND ADDRESS: .............................................

15: DATE NOTIFIED .............................................................................

16: NAME OF LOTTERY .....................................................................

DECLARATION:

I... HEREBY DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE. IN CASE OF ANY

UNFORSEEN CIRCUSTANCE, MY NEXT OF KIN HAS THE RIGHT TO CLAIM MY TOTAL

WINNINGS. (OVERSEAS SUBCRIBERS AGENT) SHALL ACT AS MY AGENT IN FACILITATING

THE TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUND TO ME.

DATE

(YOUR FULL NAMES)

Congratulations! Remember that all winning must be claimed not later

than 2 weeks after this notification. After this date all unclaimed funds

will be included in the next stake.

ANY BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE PART OF THE WINNERS WILL RESULT TO

DISQUALIFICATION.

Please note, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications

please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all

correspondence with the agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of

addresses do inform the Agent Mr. David Wakefield as soon as possible.

Mr. David Wakefield is responsible for the processing of your approved

file to the bank for payment.

Globalwon everybody wins

Congratulations once again, from all members of staff of Global Won

International Lotto.

Once again on behalf of all our staff, reply to

(davewakeagent_glowon@myway.com)

ANYONE BELOW SIXTEEN YEARS OF AGE CAN MAKE HIS/ HER CLAIM IN PROXY

THROUGH EITHER OF THE PARENTS.

Sincerely Yours,

Mrs. Kate Henshaw

Promotions Manager

GlobalWon International lotto

Same people just hit me...

THE COCA'COLA COMPANY

PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD

DEPTCOCA'COLA AVENUE

STAMFORD BRIDGE LONDON.

SW1V 3DW UNITED KINGDOM

THE COCA'COLA COMPANY OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws held on the (1st November, 2006) by Coca-Cola in onjunction with the British American Tobacco Worldwide Promotion, your email was among the 20 Lucky winners who won £1,000,000.00 each on the THE COCA'COLA COMPANY PROMOTION

However the results were released on the (4th November 2006) and your email was attached to ticket number (7PWYZ2006) and ballot number (BT: 12052006/20) The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of 29,031 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world.

This Promotion is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the The International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).This Promotion is the 3rd of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

In other to claim your £1,000,000.00 prize winning, which has been deposited in a designated bank? However, you will have to fill the form below and send it to the BANK MANAGER OF ANGLO IRISH BANK LONDON for verification and then you will be directed On how you will have your winning cheque of £1,000,000.00 Pounds.

NAME:..........................................

SEX:..............................................

ADDRESS:.....................................

EMAIL:..........................................

TICKET NUMBER:..........................

BALLOT NUMBER:.........................

PHONE:........................................

COMPANY:..................................

Please you are advised to complete the form and send it immediately to the BANK MANAGER OF ANGLO IRISH BANK LONDON through email or fax for prompt collection of your fund from the designated bank.

(CONTACT ANGLO IRISH BANK LONDON)

Name: Dr. Peter Markson.

Phone: (+44) 7011-128-820 or (+44) 7011-131-123

Fax: (00-44) 8709-741-653

E-mail: angloirishbank_info15@yahoo.co.uk

You are to keep all lotto information away from the general public especially your ticket number and ballot number. (This is important as a case of double claims will not be entertained).

*Staff of Coca-Cola and the British American Tobacco Company are not to partake in this Promotion.

Accept my hearty congratulations once again!

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Rose Hills

Walther, you want to send me a letter authorizing me to collect you money. I go by Sacramento on the way home from work.

Why waste a stamp? Just print one out before you leave the house.

Your e-mail address attached to Reference number: 56475600545 188 with Batch number 5368/02

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £1,400,000.00 (One million four hundred thousand pounds sterling) in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03.

WOW! Now I can buy me one o' them bullet feeders...and an Oopaloopa to do all of my reloading :lol:

i won one and am getting paid a fortune to help some poor widow. woohoo. now i can buy a trained monkey to do my reloading for me. :D:D

Hello Dear,

I am making this distress call with heart full of tears to seek your urgent assistance. I am Mrs.Hilda Williams the wife of late Engr Funsho Williams, a Lagos State gubernatorial aspirant under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who was on thursday 27Th July 2006 stabbed to death in our bedroom by unknown assassins in our residence at No184 Corporative Drive, Dolphin Estate,Ikoyi.Please view the Websites of our newspapers

bellow:http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2006/july/31/national-31-07-2006-01.htmhttp//www.vanguardngr.com/articles/2002/cover/july06/30072006/f230072006.html

http://www.tribune.com.ng/04082006/news/news2.html

Due to this unfortunate incident, I am desperately searching for reliable and honest partner to assist me in receiving as quickly as possible, the sum of Nine million united states dollars USD$9,000,000.00) which is the only money that is still safe and intact deposited by

my husband in a security company in Holland because we are not safe at this piont in time as those behind the assasnation of my late husband will attempt take our life, iam afriad. I am therefore passionately requesting your kind assistance to move this money out to your country for safety

under your care. I have solidified every arrangement with our family lawyer to prepare legal papers making you the trustee and beneficiary of this fund for a hitch free withdrawal, if I will get your positive response

to this urgent plea.As we meet in due course, we shall be discussing further on other important issues regarding mutual business relationship and possibility of securing a resident-permit for me and my children in your country. Personally,I am not comfortable and do not feel safe staying here in Nigeria due to security reasons as our

life is at risk. I must confess that I repose much hope and trust in your helping me out of this ugly incident.I am equally willing to compensate your kind efforts and co-operation with 30% of the total sum only.

Please be informed that I am contacting you based on trust.Please do not disappoint me, your security is highly guaranteed; absolute confidentiality should also be adhered to. Please!Please! I pray your urgent assistance.Contact me immediately only through my email if youare willing to assist me and also send to me your full name,address,private phone and fax number so that i can give you the contact information of my lawyer for you to contact him and he proceed immediately with the change of documents on your name.

Waiting to hear from you.

Best regards,

Mrs.Hilda Williams.

INTERATIVE LOTTERY GAMES CONSULTING

Company Reg No: 2004/079414/23

Universal Building,132-133

Park Hurst,Balfour-Unit 1440

JOHANNESBURG,GAUTENG 2001

SOUTH AFRICA

IN CONJUNCTION WITH

SOUTH AFRICA 2010

WORLDCUP LOCAL ORGANIZING COMMITEE

INTERACTIVE 2010 LOTTERY DRAW NOTICE

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that the Interactive Lottery Game Consulting (ILGC) and the Local Organizing Commitee (LOC) of the 2010 World Cup, here in South Africa, has held an Internet Raffle Draw, and your Email Address was among the 2010 Email Addresses that was picked by the computer during the Second Quarter Raffle Draw (FQRD).

We are therefore with great pleasure, to notify you that your Email Address once again, happened to come out top number (1) out of the 2010 Email Addresses, on the FINAL BALLOT DRAW, and this had made you the JACKPOT WINNER OF THE SUM OF US$890,000.00

Be aware that this Internet Raffle Draw (IRD) was organised by the Interactive Lottery Game Consulting (ILGC) and the Local Organizing Commitee (LOC) of the 2010 World Cup, to create awareness for the world, as South Africa is finalizing their preparation for the hosting of the 2010 World Cup.

BELOW ARE YOUR WINNING DETAILS:

DRAW NUMBER:

CODE NUMBER: 15/76/EF36

FINAL JACPOT NUMBER: 0001

SN: 2010 / ILGC / LOC / ZA

WINNING INSURANCE POLICY NUMBER: JJA23ZA

INSURANCE COMPANY: OLD MUTUAL INSURANCE SA

AMOUNT WON: US$890,000.00

AGREEMENT:

IT IS NOW AGREED BY THE Interactive Lottery Game Consulting (ILGC) and the Local Organizing Commitee (LOC) of the 2010 World Cup, THAT THE WINNING INFORMATIONS WRITTEN ABOVE ARE THE ORIGINAL WINNING INFORMATIONS AS WAS SELECTED BY THE COMPUTER ON 3rd DAY OF JUNE 2006, AND IT HAS ALSO BEEN AGREED THAT THE WINNER WHOSE THESE WINNING IN FORMATIONS HAS BEEN SENT TO, WILL BE PAID THE WINNING SUM OF US$890,000.00 WITHOUT FAIL.

Note that this program is being

sponsured by:

SOUTH AFRICAN ANGLO GOLD COMPANY

FIFA SUPPORT AFRICA

VODACOM SOUTH AFRICA.

Mr. Kuash Behler, Our First Quarter Winner of

US$ 2,000,000.00 from Amsterdam, Holland

21st January 2006.

Our Second Quarter Winner Mrs. Ali Fatima from Nepal receiving her winning cheque of US$1,900,000.00 also on the picture is her husband and friends rejoicing with them. April 18th 2006

Congratulations from all our staff and we also extend our thanks to the Sponsures for being part of our promotional program.

VIVA SOUTH AFRICA! VIVA SPONSURES

& VIVA THE WHOLE WORLD.

PRIZE CLAIMING INSTRUCTION:

To receive your prize, contact our Paying agent on the following Details:

Company: GLOBE FINANCE CORPORATION

Company Registration number: 1947/027670/07

Contact address: 27 NEWTON STR, NEWTON PARK, P.O BOX 7706 NEWTON, JOHANNESBURG RSA.

Contact person: DR, JOHN SMITH.

Position: Finance Director

TEL: + 27-78-17-669-66.

fax :+27-865-135-642

EMAIL ADDRESS: smith286jo@yahoo.ca

PLEASE FILL THE BELOW FORM AND SEND IT BY EMAIL TO OUR PAYING AGENT, TO ENABLE THE PAYING AGENT PROCEED ON YOUR PAYMENT.

NAME:.....................................................................................

CONTACT ADDRESS:..................................................................................

TELEPHONE NUMBER:...................................................................................

FAX NUMBER:...................................................................................

AGE:.......................................................SEX:...........................

OCCUPATION:...............................................................................

NEXT OF KIN:......................................................................................

Please keep this form confidential from public to avoid double claiming and contradition over the receiving of your fund. Very important, Lottery rules says that you must be 18 years and above to be able to claim a prize.

Announcement made Monday the 13th Of November 2006 (South Africa Time 10:25 am)

Congratulations from the Staffs & Members of the interative Lotteries Board Commission ;

DR Mrs. Rose A. Allen Dr.Themba Woodroffe Mr. Rudolf P. Markhams

(Zonal Co-ordinator Sec.) (Board Member) (Promotional Manager)

Signed by:

Edited by toowide

• 1 month later...

#5 Bisalla Ave.

Ind. Layout,

Enugu, Enugu State,

Nigeria.

Tel: 234-80-58470521

Email: tony4@myself.com

I am contacting you believing you are a honest and

trustworthy person.I believe you will not betray the

confidence I have in you to have contacted you even though

we've not met before.Besides,I only got your address through

the internet.

I am Mr. Anthony George,Eastern Regional Head,Operations and

Co-ordination,United Bank for Africa(UBA)Plc. There is a

dormant account which has not been operational for over a

decade now.The account has a net balance of

US$7,948,500.00(SEVEN MILLION, NINE HUNDRED AND FORTY EIGHT

THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS)only! The owner

of this account was Engr. Smith B. Andreas,a Briton and

manager of Petro-Technical Support Services.On investigation

I discovered that the account owner is deceased.He died

since Ten years ago.I also discovered that neither his

company nor anybody was named a beneficiary of the fund.If

the money is not claimed and the bank discovers this

lapse,the money would be forfeited.All I want you to do is

to collaborate with me by standing in as the beneficiary

because Management is ready to approve the remittance of the

money to any foreigner who has correct information of this

account.Besides , I would use my position to facilitate

prompt remittance of the fund.You will be ex

p

ected to provide a bank account of any bank of your choice

where you want the money to be transfered.

If for any reason you think you're incapable of this

transaction, you may recommend anybody whose integrity is

not in doubt. I shall however provide you with directives on

what to do as we proceed. Contact me on my private telephone

number above or through my email address with information

about your full contact addresses including personal

telephone & fax numbers and Bank information immediately if

you are interested.

Also, I need little information about yourself and what you

do for living as well as a strong assurance that you can

guarantee the safety of the money when it gets into your

account .

At the conclusion of this business, I shall travel to your

country for sharing.I have mapped out 25% of the total

amount for you for assisting me,5% to take care of all

expenses from both party and the remaining for me.

I look forward for prompt reply from you.

Best Regards.

Anthony George(JP)

• 1 month later...

I'm in! :D

Ref. Number:132/756/4509

Batch Number:538901527-Bc68

Ticket Number:27522465896-6453

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Winners in our

UNIVERSAL STAKES Lottery Program held on the 17TH FEBUARY, 2007.Your e-mail

address attached to ticket number 27522465896-6453 with serial number

3772-554 drew lucky numbers 7-14-18-31-45 which consequently won in the 2ND

category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of

4,000,000 EUROS (four Million (EUROS).

CONGRATULATIONS!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your

winning information confidential until your claims have been fully

processed and your money Remitted to you. This is part of our security

protocol to avoid multiple claims and unwarranted abuse of this program by

some participants.

All participants were selected through acomputer ballot system drawn

from over 20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and

names from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every

five years. This lottery was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate

of some multinational companies in europe as part of their social

responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational

base.We hope with part of your winnings you will take part in our next

year Ten million Euros UNIVERSAL STAKES lottery.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiducial agent: MR ADAM

SMITH. Reply Email : adam_lottery5@sify.com

Remember all winning must be claimed not later than one month of

notification. After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the

next stake. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and

complications, remember to quote your reference number and batch

numbers in all

correspondence. Furthermore should there be any change of address do

inform our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for

being part of ourpromotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Yours Sincerely,

MRS MARY ANDERSON

UNIVERSAL STAKES LOTTERY (co-ordinator)

N.B: Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will

result to disqualification.Please do not reply to this mail. Contact

your claims agent MR ADAM SMITH.

CONGRATULATION!!!

What we really need to do is set up a person, build him/her out of whole cloth.

Create an entire personna to be used by this group collectively to lead these scammers down the road straight to... well, where ever it is that their respective belief systems sends ne'er-do-wells.

Jim

How can you guys have won the London Lottery when it says right here I've won it?

What's sad is that I have an elderly Aunt who got a letter in the mail stating she won some lottery scam. She nearly fell for it but decided to call me before doing anything. The letter is on its way to the state attorney general. She doesn't have internet access so luckily she isn't subjected to daily scamming. Ripping off the elderly. How low can you get?

-------------------------------------

Uk National Lottery Headquarter:

Customer Service

28 TANFIELD ROAD,

CROYDON.LONDON

NOTIFICATION (UKON 2007)

Ref No: UKON-5464K2/71

Batch Number: AT-040SB06-03

Lucky Numbers: 34.13.26.19.02.12.[08] Bonus Ball

11TH Feb,2007.

You have been Selected in the UKON 2007 Lottery Program. Our lottery

program selection has finally been performed today which was held at the Marina office. UK Promotion is a joint Euro/America private lottery

registered and organized in accordance with the WorldLottery Regulation act.

An official notification of winning is hereby issued to you as your

email promotion ticket randomly drew for the Lucky Numbers:

34.13.26.19.02.12.[08]Bonus Ball ,which selected your email as the 2ND winner of our lottery program you have consequently won the lottery program in the first batch.

Suffice to say here, We have officially approved a sum payout of

£500,000.00 GBP to you as the lottery winner. This amount is from total

prize cash of £1,500,000.00 GBP randomly distributed among Three

(3)international winners selected by our Lottery Random System

Selection(LRSS).

FIDUCIARY DEPT:

NAME: LEWIS MORGAN.

(CLAIMS OFFICER)

PHONE:+447011120880

Email:claimsofficerdept2007@yahoo.co.uk

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM

FULL NAMES: