Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kydex-type Holster For S&w 627 V-comp

Anopsis

Hello everyone,

I have a customer who bought one of these guns and is looking for a Kydex or leather holster for his V-Comp. He does not want a race rig. I've searched everywhere, and found pretty much zilch. I think I found *something*, but I lost the link before I could follow it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Chad

http://www.blade-tech.com/DOH-Dropped-Offs...ter-pr-824.html

Hi Chad,

Blade tech makes a good holster and if you order it from them you can specify up to a 7" barrel. If he is shooting IPSC I recommend the DOH holster with the Tek-Lok attachment. If he'll be shooting IDPA they have a holster that is approved also. Good luck.

Glenn

• 4 weeks later...
The Blade Tech site - lists 2 different 627 holsters.. one descibed as '627 Miculek'.

Anyone know if you change grips.. if the holster can be 'tweaked' or would I have to buy a new one?

The Miculek is for the original 627 with the full underlug. I had them make up a production holster for me in that configuration. That, and everything they have ever provided me, has been uniformally excellent

The Blade Tech site - lists 2 different 627 holsters.. one descibed as '627 Miculek'.

Anyone know if you change grips.. if the holster can be 'tweaked' or would I have to buy a new one?

The Miculek is for the original 627 with the full underlug. I had them make up a production holster for me in that configuration. That, and everything they have ever provided me, has been uniformally excellent. Grips, unless you are putting on some weird ass bullseye target grips, should not matter.