• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shot this one today as well;

8.64 sec. 100 pts. 11.5741 HF.

Any idea what this runs out nationally? I tried the Ohio calculator but this classifier isn't in their system.

OH.MY.GAWD - You guys, Anderson BURNED this baby up yesterday! String 1 was 2.87 and String 2 was 2.74. That's 10 shots with a reload in under 3 secs. I wish y'all could have seen it.

Unfortunately, we think he hit one of the truly perfect doubles, but without even a glimmer of a second crease, he got a miss. Still, his HF was 13 something!

Shot this one today as well;

8.64 sec. 100 pts. 11.5741 HF.

Any idea what this runs out nationally? I tried the Ohio calculator but this classifier isn't in their system.

Phil Strader ran it in 6.39sec with 97 points, HF 15.1800. This was from last years Area 6 Championship. This should give you a ball park of where your score stands, approximately 76%

Go look at the 2005 A6 results. Open is 16-ish, Limited 15-ish, L-10 12-ish (though look for this one to actually match Limited, as there were no top GMs in L-10), Production 13-ish, Revo 11-ish.

So, 11s in Open are 68% :blink:

13.850 in Limited 3.35 and 3.22 for each string. This is gonna be a classifier that will have just have out of the sky hit factors. Its all pure speed, staying relaxed and hitting the reload.

OH.MY.GAWD - You guys, Anderson BURNED this baby up yesterday! String 1 was 2.87 and String 2 was 2.74. That's 10 shots with a reload in under 3 secs. I wish y'all could have seen it.

Unfortunately, we think he hit one of the truly perfect doubles, but without even a glimmer of a second crease, he got a miss. Still, his HF was 13 something!

I felt pretty bad about this one. I was on the timer when Anderson did his 5.61 second stage. Watching him shoot, I was sure he didn't have a miss. But, there was just no indication whatsoever of a 5th hit on that target. :(

Yeah, this one is quickly, if not already, going to have a HHF unachieveable by most mortals. I was pretty happy to get two strings in the 3's, but even that was only in the 12-13 HF range.

I felt pretty bad about this one. I was on the timer when Anderson did his 5.61 second stage. Watching him shoot, I was sure he didn't have a miss. But, there was just no indication whatsoever of a 5th hit on that target. :(

I swear I didn't paste it! :o No matter what Shooter Grrl says.... :P

It was a ridiculous run though...

I shot it with a revolver in 10.79 sec / 100 pts

It was like slow motion next to Anderson's run.

redmist10,

Your off the clock reload between strings looked pretty good. ;):)

:( Cut me deep man, cut me deep... I can't speak for Lefty45 but I'm doing my part to ensure you're the only Ohio M in revolver. :lol:

Yeah that run felt pretty good, nice and relaxed with a shot of aggression. :)

I was bummed about that miss, I think those bullets were coming out so close together that they made one hole at the same time.

Yeah, that's it exactly!!!!! :)

SA

Yeah that run felt pretty good, nice and relaxed with a shot of aggression. :)

I was bummed about that miss, I think those bullets were coming out so close together that they made one hole at the same time.

Yeah, that's it exactly!!!!! :)

SA

Thankfully they came out. What no one has mentioned was that SA made that run on 06-03 after getting a squib on the second to last target of the stage just before. He was lucky that the two other rounds that he tried to jack into the chamber wouldn't fit. That would have rattled me just a bit.

Way to put it behind you and power through. Very cool. B)

Well, I let the 650 run out of powder and weighed every round before putting them in the match box. I knew there was 1 round that was marginal and got thrown in the box before I thought to grab it.

I had another box from a previous match in the bag and switched over to it after the squib just to be safe.

Remember the conscious mind can only hold one thought at a time, so the possibility of a squib can't surface in the presence of a good mental program! :)

SA

Remember the conscious mind can only hold one thought at a time, so the possibility of a squib can't surface in the presence of a good mental program! :)

Unless that one thought is "to be aware". B)

(Ow...my Zen hurts.)

That crowd can be bought! All I need is a big bag of ice...

You might be on to something there.

Tension and conscious thought are the enemy on this one. We shot this in Fredericksburg the other day. My run didn't feel that great to me, just ok... the cadence could have been better on one of the targets.

1 Todd Sindelar 20 GM Production 100 0 6.79 14.7275 100.0000 100.00%

Steve, a miss....wow. :huh: Seriously, was it a double or do you know where the shot went?

I wasn't even on the same squad but I listened to Steve A. shoot this and that was almost more impressive.

I shot an 8.23 and 100 pts which is actually a little over my head but it sounded like I was shooting a single action compared to him. I know there is a lot of take-up in that glock trigger but good god. :blink: I need a drill to speed up my trigger finger.