Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 99-63

Singlestack

I really stunk it up on this one. :sick:

I expected this one to be my best one ever. Instead it was my worst one ever.

Single Stack, Major, Unclassified.

4 Alpha

7 Charlie

7 Delta

6 Mike :surprise:

62-60=2 points.

17.02+25.33=42.35 seconds.

0.0472 HF

0.8889% according to http://www.classifiercalc.com/

I'd really like a chance to try this one again.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ugh... the one stage I wish I had back

Pts Pen Time HF

77 30 26.45 1.7769

Looks like 33.4626%

You won the other four!!! Don't get greedy..... :cheers: (nice shooting by the way)

Pts Pen Time HF

88 20 27.73 2.4522C

Comes out as 46%. Sucks but its showed improvement over the last time......

• 1 year later...

I shot this today.

Production. 70 pts. 26 seconds. 2.6882 HF. No mikes/penalties. Most of my C's didn't miss by much. The classifier calculators have it at 53% or so.

I made sure I had no Mike's, and I can definitely see an opportunity to speed this one up. However, other than maybe the near weak hand target, it seems like this one is all about luck - especially for production, where missing the A zone costs serious points. It just doesn't seem feasible that anyone could consistently hit the A zone of the far target with iron sights in the time required to make a 100% hit factor. Well, maybe someone with adjustable sights and a honed reload recipe could do it (provided they had good dope on their reloads and sights and could dial in the elevation beforehand), but for someone shooting factory ammo and regular iron sights it just isn't going to happen. This one seems like a zero or hero classifier to me, which I think is a shame.

• 8 months later...

Yesterday, I shot a great outdoor match at Cherokee Gun Club in Georgia. I arrived early to help setup and was charged with the task of setting up the classifier- CM 99-63. With targets at 105' 60' and 45' I knew this was going to be a tough classifier and then I looked at the description to see some strong hand only and weak hand only in there.

Before the match I was classified at 59.3861% and only needed to shoot a 51% to make B class so I was feeling pretty optimistic. I ended up with a time of around 30 seconds and six mikes. :wacko:

One on the far target- two on the strong hand target and three on the weak hand target. Zeroed the classifier so my percentage remains the same. You can guess what I'll be practicing for the next few weeks.

• 1 year later...

6 stage all classifier this past Sunday.... I believe this was the most hated stage!

I didn't write down my score, when they post I'll figure the %

I was pretty happy with no misses on the far target, 8 A's and 4 C's. That weak hand killed me though, I was more concerned with the far target. Production plus 12 A's at 35... Not easy!

• 2 years later...

Love this classifier. B class in SS 88pts and 23sec and only a 71% on it with no Mikes and the best part, It puts everyone on an even keel. Open, Limited, dont matter. Out of 82 shooters, only 9 had no misses and even being SS I came in 5th overall. Misses are king here so went a little slow just to ensure I got all my hits.

Edited by ricardo28

• 2 years later...