Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 99-13

Nik Habicht

• 1 month later...

We shot Quicky II yesterday. Given my tendency to zero the "easy" classifiers lately, I shot conservatively and made sure I had a good look at my front sight on each and every shot. I might have gone a little too slowly, but at least I finally got a positive score! I had almost identical times on both strings too.

Limited 10

108 points

0 penalties

22.77 seconds

HF = 4.7431

I'm guessing low 40s ...

• 2 weeks later...

109 pts 21.36 blew the weak hand. hf 5.103 any idea what %??

c limited

What do you think Jake?

This post has been edited by 338lapua on May 6 2004, 05:13 PM

--------------------

Plan your shoot, shoot your plan...

• 9 months later...

Shot this yestarday. I'm B class production, using a CZ75B 100 points 16.56sec 6.0386HF. First string was in 7s and the second in the 8s.

I dont know about this one. It felt very easy and I seemed to be moving very slow though I had the best production score and the second time, maybe the others screwed up bad. The NS's are an afterthought. I guess this is why this one has crazy high HFs. The locked elbows thing was refreshing and watching people fumble hand transitions is always amusing. All and all I liked it but I have no idea why and something about it seems wrong to me.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Shot this one Saturday, March 7, 2009.

My second USPSA match. My second classifier. But I was not yet a member of USPSA when I shot the first, so I suppose this is the first one which will actually count.

I shoot Single Stack with a little 3" barrel aluminum frame Kimber Ultra CDP II. And I've been shooting full-power .45 ACP rather than something loaded to just barely make Major. I draw from a leather pancake holster made for concealment and carry my mags in a couple of mismatched leather mag pouches not built for speed and a couple more in my pockets.

The good news is that accuracy is not my problem.

I shot 119 points. 23 alphas and one charlie. B)

The one charlie was two-handed! I saw the front sight dive. I guess I was anticipating recoil and pushed it. :angry2:

The bad news is that I'm probably the slowest shooter on this message board. :unsure:

57.60 seconds for a hit factor of 2.0660.

According to http://www.classifiercalc.com/ that gives me 22.4565%.

EDIT: Shot in high winds and blowing sand. When I reloaded and went weak hand, got hit by a big gust and it took at least a couple seconds to steady myself to keep from falling over and find the target in the sights again.

Edited by mgood

• 10 months later...

shot this last sunday, first classifier, first match ever.....notice how im prefacing this, haha

93 points, 24.7s *cough cough -30 for misses/no shoots cough*, HF of 2.5506

i got nowhere to go but up now! it did give me a good idea of things i need to work on tho, which i really needed. looking forward to redemption soon!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Shot this at Space City in April, limited division, 13.16, 105 pts , 7.9787 hf somewhere around 85 %

Sloppy on the points ( wasn't using sights for sure). Hope this helps on next update.

• 4 weeks later...

Just shot this today at our club match in L10. 18A 6C in 14.54 seconds for a hf of 7.8404, should be good for 85.2217%. Felt like I could go a little faster shooting it but I wanted to make sure the hits were there.

have an A card

Just shot this today at our club match in L10. 18A 6C in 14.54 seconds for a hf of 7.8404, should be good for 85.2217%. Felt like I could go a little faster shooting it but I wanted to make sure the hits were there.

have an A card

Not for long

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Revo minor Unranked

HF 4.48 C class

Time: 22.73

17 A, 5C, 2D

Weak hand was understandably slow because I never practice it, but with the addition of the no-shoots I shot WAY slower than I normally do, my splits were like .5 each. Oh well.