Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 99-62

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw Vogel run it in 2.39 today in Production with a Glock.

That is insane!

I did this as part of a special classifier yesterday: I shot is from far right to far left. I seem to shoot better/quicker right to left.

Limited division: "B" class shooter

3.09 seconds I missed the second steel, had to come back for it...

5A's 1C

Hit factor 9.3851

Ohio calculator 76.9271

Open division: (previously unclassified)

2.82 seconds (couldn't find the C more dot for the first steel.

6A's

Ohio calculator 73.3668%

• 5 months later...
Open 100% 29 2.00 14.5 HF

That's freaky naughty. Has anybody on here did it?

Well, I shot it at your match with Shooter Grrl and Keen, and came up with a time of 3.9 shot clean :D Much better (for me) than my studdering first attempt ;)

Great match that you created today, BTW :)

Tried this Sunday, had a 1.38 draw :blink: 2.54secs, 29pts

Reshoot it again to try to get the draw down 2.35secs 28pts with a 1.21 draw.

Haven't been reshooting classifiers at all for awhile now but that draw was bugging the hell out of me. I'll take the 2.54 in any match, its pretty much my on demand performance.

Bang and Clang

Flyin40

Edited by Flyin40

• 3 months later...

I don't think they got it on tape, but I shot a decent 29 pointer, in 2.22 with a 1.13 draw, which aint' bad for me.

13.xx hf Ohio says over the "HUN" at 107 and change. Can anyone confirm they have it right?

I hope so, it's time to make the charge!!!!

real..........freaky, naughty. B)

Edited by dirtypool40

I don't think they got it on tape, but I shot a decent 29 pointer, in 2.22 with a 1.13 draw, which aint' bad for me.

13.xx hf Ohio says over the "HUN" at 107 and change. Can anyone confirm they have it right?

I hope so, it's time to make the charge!!!!

real..........freaky, naughty. B)

For Limited...looks like you've got yourself another 100er!

• 2 months later...

This is a classifier that I just shot on the last sunday of Feb. and it's the one that will determine whether my intial classification is D or C. I am at 3 classifiers in right now and have an average of 41%. :o The bad thing is that, well, ummmm, I think I screwed it up badly. Like 8.32 secs or something like that and I forget how many points. Classifiers always get to me. Looks like I'm gonna have to work my way up to C class. All classifier match March 25 at Arnold maybe my stepdad will let me go to that to see if I can up the percentage to its rightful level.

• 3 weeks later...

Well crap! I just went and bumped myself to B class on this stage. LOL If my math is right I think I just jumped to a B shooter after shooting this stage in 2.91 seconds, two points down (66.3586% according to the Ohio Classifier page). Darn those evil Charlies!! It just felt so right when I shot it, sort of in the zone, whole slow motion thing going on there. I will have to wait until the classifiers are sent in but I have a feeling there will be a new card in the mail soon. I will be sure and post when the scores get sent in. lol We also shot 06-10 but I forgot to write down my time so I can't figure the percentage on it until the scores get posted on our clubs web site.

For me this was nice, usually I am all stressed from the weeks craziness then setting up one of the stages for our clubs Friday night matches.

Joe W.

• 3 months later...

Shot this today

Limited B class STI 40 wide body

30 points in 2.87 sec for 10.45296 HF Ohio says 85.6804% First ever Master Score :cheers:

Open U-class with my Limited Gun just cause I want a new card :rolleyes:

30 points in 2.97 sec for 10.10101 HF Ohio says 69.6620%

I'm right handed but shot this left to right both times, just felt right.

I was close, when my score for this classifier got posted it gave me a 59.8855% for Open. When it went on the USPSA site it put me at #4 C class Open shooter in the nation but since then someone has slipped in ahead of me bumping me to #5. lol Anyway, I am sure that my next classifier will bump me to B class even if I fall asleep half way through it. I seem to be getting better at the weekly matches slowly but for some messed up reason I seem to do much better on classifiers. If things keep going at this pace I hope to make A class by the middle of next year. I just hope I can shoot at an A class score once I get there. Anyone think I can pull out a 46.8320% on a classifier, that is all it will take to bump me to B class. lol

Joe W.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I took a few runs at this one just to see how fast I could go.

2.33 clean

1.69 left a popper standing.

The 1.69 was limit of function. My practice bud asked me just how fast I could go if I pointed and shot it. Draw .89

EDIT: 2.0 is very doable, but cold is the bomb. Runs that fast really have me wondering about how many were taken on these to get that hf so high.

Edited by JThompson

Last time I shot this one was 2.99 1 point down in Open. Took an extra shot at the last steel, should have been 2.74 but even at that these are mediocre runs. Really takes a good draw to do anything on this one...

Last time I shot this one was 2.99 1 point down in Open. Took an extra shot at the last steel, should have been 2.74 but even at that these are mediocre runs. Really takes a good draw to do anything on this one...

Insanely fast. I love the stand and blast though. It's pushes you to hit the limit. When I ran that 1.69, I was done shooting before anything moved. lol I thought for a moment I had missed everything... and then they fell cept the last where I put two into the same popper. I think that's where people bonk on this one when ripping... you tend to tab it like paper before you can more the gun.

I wish I had that run on tape... I would love to see what it looked like. :roflol:

• 1 month later...