Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 99-16

Shooter Grrl

1 Tilley, Chris 11 GM Open 58 0 4.96

11.6935 60.0000 100.00%

2 Merricks, Jon 13 A Open 53 0 6.33

8.3728 42.9613 71.60%

I shot T-3 first worked my way out turned the gun to much while moving to the left side before the reload so the mag did not fall. 2 Sec reload hurt. Chris shot T-5 first and made up a D on T-3 (I think). Chris should be over 100% and mine around 75%.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ouch I got a 95.7759% added into my 78% average. I had 6.16 down 4 points. Yet I had 5 mikes in the rest of the match LOL. I can't believe the my score was that high. Maybe all the big time limited shooters missed this one? Another from our club had 5 down in 5.8!!

• 1 month later...

Shot it Nov 7th. 6.33 sed with 56 points. 8.8467 HF. comes out to 93%...

OK, two questions...

I'm a B Limited shooter, my avg is 69%, soon to go up due to other classifiers...Is this gonna get thrown out????

2nd. I had a 1.7 draw time, this is with the hands on the barricade, i addressed the far left popper first.. Is this slow, or do i need to work on the draw a bit more. I typically draw at 1.3 with hands at sides.... <_<

• 2 months later...

Shot this today at Memphis.

9A, 3C

HF......8.4570........89% according to Ohio Classifier calculator.

Funny, I really botched the reload and the run felt slow :o .

And what is worse, I haven't even really messed with the Ltd gun for 2 years. <_<

Hop

• 4 weeks later...

shot this one last weekend at fredericksburg.

production

56 pts

7.44 seconds

7.52hf

83.4% (according to ohio calculator...i love that thing).

started on rt (i'm a righty) and worked outside in...reloaded to steel on the left and worked in (steel-paper-paper-steel). saw a couple of shooters go steel-steel-paper-paper, which seems slower.

it felt a little slow...but it also felt like i could have done it 10 times in a row. i've had a few other decent classifier scores that felt a little lucky (not repeatable).

Edited by driver8M3

• 3 months later...

I shot this tonight at a club level match.

We were all sitting around wondering what a GM time in limited would be on this stage....well, I kinda found out (to my surprise)...

my numbers for my limited run:

56 pts 10 a's, 1 c, 1 d (on the far right target).

5.99 seconds

HF: 9.3489

Ohio calculator 98.4938%

I started on the right side of the barricade engaging the far right target and working left. Reload felt great and then I started on the far right steel and worked my way left.

Hi Steve,

You failed to mention when it counted for your match score your hit factor was 2.78 with 30 penalty points. Which one did you submit for classification?

Jon

:D:D:D

Yeah your right Jon. I figured there was enough people thinking I was sandbagging on my classifiers that I thought I'd shoot it one more time (for the heck of it). I would have been just as happy to have the first one count since I already have an 84% on file with Sedro Wooley. I'd be happy to stay in A class, but regardless what happens with this one, I have a feeling I'm getting bumped to your level.....oh oh. :angry:

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I am getting there!!

yeah...but your posting could use a little help... ;):lol:

99-16 only has 60 points...

YOU'RE right, it is Both Sides now #1. Posted on the wrong thread, but the right percentage for #1

Sorry!!

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just shot this today with my Cameron's 6" in Limited, 58 points in 7.04 seconds for a hf of 8.2386. classifier calc lists it at 86.7964%. Interesting to see the improvement; shot this over a year ago with the same gun and got an increase of about 8% over my previous run.

Best iron sight classifier so far, hope the score sticks :)

• 6 months later...