Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 99-10

BigDave

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shot this in March, first match in a year.... I don't remember the exact hits but I did shoot it left to right.

I'm a Limited B Class shooter.

53 points 7.46 seconds for a 7.1046 Hit Factor and 74.7852 %

Felt good to be back!

Shot it again today. I've improved somewhat over last time.

5.82, down 5 for a 9.45 HF. Should be a bit under 90% in Open. My dot was all over the place going into box B and felt like forever to settle.

As a lefty, I shot L-R in Box A and went to B and shot R-L from there. I thought about moving right to left from box B to box A, but didn't see a noticeable advantage over running L-R like I'm very used to.

BTW, there's no way there should be a 10% HHF bonus for shooting Limited on this one. Full targets at 10 yards?

• 2 weeks later...

Limited 10 56 0 16.19 3.4589 33.7844 56.31%

Shot this one the other day. How do you figure out what Percentage you are. Still not classified yet. This is only my second classifier. Thanks

Paul Franklin

I selected this classifier for our last indoor match; complete match results at www.shootersparadise.com Took up a LOT of space but fun & easy to shoot - especially confidence inspiring for several 1st time USPSA shooters who showed up.

Ron Francisco's awe-inspiring Open run: Master, Open, 57pts, 0 penalty points, 5.84 seconds, HF 9.7603 60.0000 100.00%

Talk about slow in comparison! - here are my scores:

My run in L-10: Johnson, Douglas: C Limited-10: 50 pts 10 penalty point, 7.92 seconds HF 5.0505, 49.3301. 82.22%

My run in Production: Johnson, Douglas: C Production: 46pts, 0 penalty, 8.76 seconds HF 5.2511 39.3203 65.53%

Production looks like 57.3% in the real world.

C.

• 1 month later...

Shot this one this morning.

L-10 -- 49 points, 6.95 sec, HF=7.0504

Looks like this will end up in the low 70's. Not what I had hoped for, but wont hurt any either. <_< I have been shooting WAY to many D's lately. :angry:

a fellow by the name of ken hicks shoots times two(he has done it several times)at 100 percent in everything but revolver(he doesnt shoot revolver) and production... production is getting close to 100 percent....i guess times two is his favorite...

i have never shot times two, need to though, looks fun

Steve Burton/Open/B/ 5.28/ 55 pts/HF10.4167

I shot it front to back and was moveing as i fired my last shot in the left hand box,and fired my first shot as my left foot entered the right hand box before my right foot touched down. Looks Like it should be in the high 90s.

Steve

It ended up at 97%

• 3 weeks later...

All those awsome fast times makes me not wanna show mine, but here goes anyways...LOL

Production division

48pts.

16.68s

2.877hf

This was shot at my 3rd match and I havent shot enough yet to get a classification rank.

• 1 month later...

I shot this in Limited today with a sloppy 5.97 (4-C's, 2-D's). A 1.33 draw. Starting the left box, shot it right to left on both sides.

Steve Anderson shot it in Open in 5.11, down 6 Charlies...with a 1.00 draw. I looked at Steve's splits AND transitions...they were all in the .18-.20 range.

That run was a good example of not trying...the match was having some "issues" :), was running late, and I wanted to get it torn down before the help dried up, plus I still had to chrono and check my zero on the scope.

I guess I just gripped it and ripped it. :) I had also been coaching some squadmates on entering and exiting the boxes and wanted to set a good example. :)

SA

Thanks for the box demo SA - unfortunately for me I should have read the page from the "putting it all together" manual and followed through on my last shot from the first box. I pulled it off as I was trying to leave in a hurry and paid the price.

Revolver

50 pts

11.08 sec

:angry: 1 mike.....

That really screwed my HF (cut it in half!!). Considering my other unmentionable troubles during this match I consider myself lucky just to get my last classifier for my first ever USPSA classification. I'm hoping for C-class for now....but that is just to get started.

I'm just impressed that Flex is going to start shooting Revo after the Nationals. Pretty cool!