Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

You Know You're A Shooter When....

standles

"You ARE a shooter if you correct people that call magazines a clip."
If I had a dollar for every time I saw this erroneously used in books and erroneously used on TV, I'd have enough money for more ammo. :angry2:

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had a dollar for every time I saw this erroneously used in books and erroneously used on TV, I'd have enough money for more ammo. :angry2:
Maybe even a few spare clips!

When you are in the hospital with a broken Tibia & Fibia and they are cutting off your dirty muddy clothing from falling in the mud and when they go to cut your Techwear shirt off, you scream and won't let them saying you'll take the pain instead but don't cut the jersey.........

True story last Saturday of Paul Taylor who suffered the above injury at the Indiana Sectional and wouldn't let the hospital staff cut his Techwear shirt off. Have to be a shooter to understand as the hospital staff didn't know what to say...but they didn't cut the jersey............

Dry firing while watching TV

you know your a redneck when dry firing while watching TV and after the 8th round remember that you forgot to unload and show clear (and ONLY if the 8th round hit the TV)

• 4 weeks later...

I call them clips just to get the language police riled up. Like it really makes a difference, lol. Like soda, pop, coke.

• 3 weeks later...