Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gun Quotes From Movies

Nemo

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You got 3 guns but only one arm." "I just don't want to die from lack of shootin' back" :D

"See you still got that old Spencer Rifle." B)

"See if old Corky woulda had 2 guns instead of 1 gun and a big di** he woulda been in it till the end and he woulda killed old Bob." ;)

The Unforgiven

"And you sprang upon them with a deadly six shot revolver in your hand?" I always try to be ready." " And was that revolver loaded and cocked?" "Well a pistol that's unloaded and cocked ain't good for nothing." :P

"By god girl, that's a Colt's Dragoon." :blink:

"If I had a horse pistol like that, I wouldn't be scared of no boogerman neither." :wacko:

True Grit

ok, if we're do grab easy one...

Clint & his Buddy from Sudden Impact:

"12 gauge Remington 870, doesn't leave much to fingerprint."

"This is the .44 Automag, if used properly it can remove the fingerprints".

Also Ash's soliloquy about his S-mart 12 ga. Remington is a riot.

IIRC the 12 gauge comment is more like, "you have to strain the remains for the fingerprints.

I didn't have it memorized so had to get it from IMDB.com.

From Boondock Saints

“They exited out the front door. They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a fu(<1ng ambush. This was a fu(<1ng bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon! There was a firefight!”

Agent Paul Smecker (Willem Dafoe)

"Voilà, the ZF.1. It's light, handle's adjustable for easy carrying, good for righties and lefties, breaks down into four parts, undetectable by x-ray, ideal for quick discreet interventions. A word on firepower, titanium recharger, 3,000 round clip with bursts of 3 to 300, with a Replay button--another Zorg invention--it's even easier. One shot and Replay sends every following shot to the same location. And, to finish the job, all the Zorg oldies but goldies: rocket launcher; arrow launcher, with exploding or poisonous gas heads; our famous net launcher; and, the always efficient flame thrower--my favorite; and, for the grand finale, the all new Ice Cube System."

Zorg (Gary Oldman) -- The Fifth Element

"The Smith and Wesson Schofield .45. Just meat and potatoes. Me and Jesse James think it's the best handgun in the world. Had the trigger guard removed, it saves drawin' time. Don't ever wear it when you're drunk, or you'll kill your feet."

"No no no no, you see it's a gun fight. We both have guns. We aim, we fire, you die. "

Leonardo DiCaprio as the Kid in The Quick and the Dead

(from memory)

I'm comin out. Anyone I see I'm gonna shoot em. Any son of a bitch who takes a shot at me I'm not only gonna kill him I'm gonna kill his wife, all his friends, and burn his damn house down.  :D

What movie is that one from Jake?

Unforgiven

Carlito's Way, no?

"Voilà, the ZF.1. It's light, handle's adjustable for easy carrying, good for righties and lefties, breaks down into four parts, undetectable by x-ray, ideal for quick discreet interventions. A word on firepower, titanium recharger, 3,000 round clip with bursts of 3 to 300, with a Replay button--another Zorg invention--it's even easier. One shot and Replay sends every following shot to the same location. And, to finish the job, all the Zorg oldies but goldies: rocket launcher; arrow launcher, with exploding or poisonous gas heads; our famous net launcher; and, the always efficient flame thrower--my favorite; and, for the grand finale, the all new Ice Cube System."

"But whatever you do, don't press the button on the bottom!"

How 'bout this one?

"That punk pulled a Glock 7 on me. You know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. It dosen't show up on your airport X-ray machines, and it cost more than you make here in a month." :huh::o

John McLane - Die Hard 2

It's the gun quote I'd like to make disappear forever from the movie archives.

I think you're mixing quotes. One was Corbin Dallas saying something like "you gotta press that little button to load it". the other was from Zorg about how a "real died in the wool killer would want to know about the little red button."

There's a couple from "Aliens"

- I like to keep this handy for close encounters

- what are we supposed to use man, harsh language?

And how 'bout the classic from Snatch?

-You see your gun says 'replica" and mine says 'desert eagle, point five oh.'

There are several from Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels too.

- something about a chicken drumstick

- ok, everybody stop getting shot!!!

- this has turned into a bad day in Bosnia.