Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gun Quotes From Movies

Nemo

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Maybe it means: you're the evil man, and I'm the righteous man, and Mr. 9mm here, he's the Shepard protecting my righteous ass in the Valley of Darkness. Or, it could mean: you're the righteous man, and I'm the Shepard, and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that, but that shit ain't the truth. The truth is: you're the weak, and I am the tyranny of evil men. But, I'm tryin', Ringo, I'm trying real hard to be the Shepard."

Jules Winnfield (Sam L. Jackson)

Pulp Fiction

ok, one more then I have to get back to work....

"There's only three men I know with that kind of speed. One's me, one's dead and the other's Cole Thornton. Which one are you?" Bad guy talking about the Duke in El Dorado

"It ain't what I got so much as where I got it aimed..." James Garner as Maverick holding a derringer under the table.

"I ain't as fast as I used to be, but I cheat real good." Lou Gosset Jr. in El Diablo.

Same movie, school teacher says "You shot him in the back!!" Lou's character responds "His back was to me."

There's too many from the Duke and Clint to list here. oof.

Duke in the Shootist about why he survived so many gunfights, sombody clean this up I am sure I butchered it.

"It ain't always being fast, so much as being willing. Lot of guys are fast, but then they'll draw a breath or think, or hesitate to pull that trigger. I won't.

The one from the sniper in Pvt. Ryan about putting him within 1 mile of Hitler and the War's over.

There has to be something about Gladys from Sin City.

Dirty Harry ones don't count.

forgot this one...

"I know what you're thinking: "Did he fire six shots, or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But, being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?"

clint

ok, if we're do grab easy one...

Clint & his Buddy from Sudden Impact:

"12 gauge Remington 870, doesn't leave much to fingerprint."

"This is the .44 Automag, if used properly it can remove the fingerprints".

Also Ash's soliloquy about his S-mart 12 ga. Remington is a riot.

Also Ash's soliloquy about his S-mart 12 ga. Remington is a riot.

"One hundred and nine dollars, on sale at S-Mart! Shop smart, shop S-Mart!"

Nolan

www.hosercam.com

Skilled, but otherwise unremarkable.

This little baby comes from the fine folks in Grnad Rapids Michigan, with a cobalt steel barrel and walnut stock. It's available in the sporting goods department....

or How about..."

THIS is my BOOM STICK!!! The next one of you primates.....so much as TOUCHES ME, and I swear...."

"Say hello to my 'lil friend"  Scarface

Ahhh... Pacino as Tony Montana... The worst movie Cuban ever, but the lil' firend line is a CLASSIC!! Good one Folsoml!

Here:

"AK-47. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfu(<9r in the room, accept no substitutes."

and

"Now that there is the Tec-9, a crappy spray gun from South Miami. This gun is advertised as the most popular gun in American crime. Do you believe that shit? It actually says that in the little book that comes with it: the most popular gun in American crime. Like they're actually proud of that shit."

Quentin Poetry from Ordell Robbie (Sam Jackson) in Jackie Brown. ;)

I'm gonna have to watch "Army of Darkness"

Come on Snake Plisken had some good ones too....

"How about a little Bankok rules?"

and "where are MY guns?"

More Quigley...

"Mr. Quigley, are you quite certain you wouldn't like the bucket just a bit closer?"

BOOOM

"Quite certain."

"sight's marked up to 1,200', this one shoots a might further"

"So it's an experimental weapon with experiemental ammunition."....."You could say that."

"You might try your luck with that belly gun...."

"I can bounce the next one clean through ya..."

"Has he still got that bloody big gun with him?"

"You know how to handle a shooter?" "I am a natural born Texican"