Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Springfield Single Stack.... in the wild

Gman57

I have looked a number of places to find people who have or had a Springfield SSC. I've wanted one for some time and just received mine last night, new from the SACS.

At first glance.... Outstanding fit & finish. Hoping to get it out this weekend and soon to a local club match. I have a few quick pics of it for now and range report to follow.

SS001sm.jpg

SS009sm.jpg

SS008sm.jpg

Very nice. Looks like you have one with the older frame with the thicker dustcover when some would drill the dustcover to install a scope mount. May need to adjust your holster, but that weight forward will help with recoil and I'm sure you will still make weight.

18 minutes ago, Gary1911A1 said:

Very nice. Looks like you have one with the older frame with the thicker dustcover when some would drill the dustcover to install a scope mount. May need to adjust your holster, but that weight forward will help with recoil and I'm sure you will still make weight.

Came in at 42.3 ounces.... The heavy dust cover is one reason I have wanted this Springer.

Waterboy-

Working with RHT now to get a holster made for it. With the heavy dust cover nothing I have fits the gun. 30 day wait time on the holster.... something to think about.

Edited by Gman57