Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Why can't we post in Firearms Law catagory?

ah you must not know how... ah...  intense? 

such 'discussions can get.

I'd like a forum and I can't see a way for anyone to begin to moderate it.

I may agree with many things gun related, but I sure took a very different path to get here

miranda

34 minutes ago, rustybayonet said:

With all the problems facing gun owners in this day and age, you would think we could have more information on gun laws and how the left is trying to remove the 2nd Amendment. 

Did you happen to read this at the top of the Firearms Law / Announcements forum?

Firearm News Rules

How this Forum Works:

• All Threads or Posts must be approved by a Moderator to determine if they are appropriate for this Forum, before they will appear.

• If your Topic doesn't appear within 48 hours, it wasn't approved. (So please forget about it. ;-)

• A Thread's Title or Post's content may be edited w/o notification.

• Topics will be "Read-only." (No Replies/discussions.)

• This forum may disappear at any time without notice or explanation. (It is an experiment.)

After a Topic has been started, please PM a Moderator if you have additional NEWS regarding the Topic, and it will be posted for you. (General comments or debates will not be posted.)

Please Note Legal Disclaimer:

• Moderators do not check the accuracy or completeness of any approved Thread.

• The information in this Forum is provided as a public service. It is NOT legal advice, even if the person who posted it is an attorney.

• Before relying on any information in this Forum, first confirm its accuracy, then consult an attorney in your state or jurisdiction for specific legal advice.

• The information on this Forum relates to legal issues. Laws vary from state to state. Your actions may have civil, criminal, and/or administrative consequences. It is critical to obtain complete, accurate legal advice specific to your state and your circumstances, before relying on any legal information. Failure to do so could result in imprisonment, fines, forfeiture of civil rights (including the right to possess firearms), loss of licenses, and other consequences.

• If you rely on any information in this Forum, YOU are responsible for any consequences.

Note that we may modify the Rules as this experiment continues.

Thank you,

The Moderating Team

19 hours ago, Miranda said:

ah you must not know how... ah...  intense? 

such 'discussions can get.

I'd like a forum and I can't see a way for anyone to begin to moderate it.

I may agree with many things gun related, but I sure took a very different path to get here

miranda

+1

Actually, you can post in that forum category. It just has to be approved by a moderator before it will show up in the forum. 

Pretty much all that will be accepted in that category is a topic title (devoid of any opinion, with just the description of said law) and the article or a link to said article. No discussion of any type is permitted in that forum category.