Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Today, March 24th is Money Bomb the NRA day.

This post is NOT to discuss politics, gripe about the organization or any other stray topic.  It is merely a reminder that today is the day designated to contribute to the NRA.

To donate to the NRA, go here: Donate | NRA

To donate to the NRA-ILA, go here: Donate | NRA-ILA

Or better yet, do both!  

41 views and only one reply?  That's sad guys.

I'm retired and living on a fixed income, yet I view this as being so important that I donated $100 to the NRA and $100 to the NRA-ILA this morning.  I don't want to leave the impression that I'll go without medicine or food for making this contribution, but I will have to account for it somewhere in my budget.  If I was working, it would have been a lot more.

Probably because this is a politically charged environment right now? This thread probably won’t last long anyway. I presume most are following thumpers advice and staying quiet.

2 hours ago, Tom S. said:

41 views and only one reply?  That's sad guys.

I'm retired and living on a fixed income, yet I view this as being so important that I donated $100 to the NRA and $100 to the NRA-ILA this morning.  I don't want to leave the impression that I'll go without medicine or food for making this contribution, but I will have to account for it somewhere in my budget.  If I was working, it would have been a lot more.

It is well spent.  Congrats and thanks! 

2 hours ago, Sarge said:

Probably because this is a politically charged environment right now? This thread probably won’t last long anyway. I presume most are following thumpers advice and staying quiet.

As I stated, thread is NOT to discuss politics.  Just donating so this forum doesn't become a "Remember when?" place.