Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AccuShadow 2 Bushing Removal

RexKramer

Ok dumb question of the day. Picked up a new Accushadow 2 and for the life of me I can’t figure out how to get the bushing off to remove the barrel. I followed the steps from the picture of the newer bushing removal on the CZC site but no luck. How far should one rotate the bushing to get it to slide out and how easy should it be to slide?

Ok dumb question of the day. Picked up a new Accushadow 2 and for the life of me I can’t figure out how to get the bushing off to remove the barrel. I followed the steps from the picture of the newer bushing removal on the CZC site but no luck. How far should one rotate the bushing to get it to slide out and how easy should it be to slide?

All I had to do was post this question, put the phone down and try again. Success.

This site truly is magical.. [emoji23]

Mine is pretty tight, seems like it needs to be rotated not quite all the way counter clockwise. Then I have to pull pretty hard to get it to pop out. Does anyone have any specific tricks to make it easier?

This is how far mine needs to be turned to get it to come out fwiw:

2d74d07fec03429ce4b757a99bc58216.jpg

To help it out I slid the barrel forward while using the barrel to put a little pressure on the bushing. It came right out. The trick was just the initial position to rotate the bushing.