Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reloading supplies in Cincinnati

Brucenterry

If you just want to test some powder then try cabellas up here in west Chester or country attic treasures in south Lebanon. Once you find a powder you like then order in bulk online. 

But if you insist on buying 4 or 8 pounders locally country attic is the only game in the area

3 minutes ago, Brucenterry said:

Thanks Ken, I asked them to order some and they said they'd call me when it's in.  I'll let you know if that happens.

Good luck...  I have been waiting for the same call!  LOL!  

No, actually that is not true.  I gave up last summer, and bought three 4 lb. kegs.  I'm good for a while now...  

Edited by Ken6PPC
Edited to add content...

1 hour ago, Ken6PPC said:

Good luck...  I have been waiting for the same call!  LOL!  

No, actually that is not true.  I gave up last summer, and bought three 4 lb. kegs.  I'm good for a while now...  

That’s the way to do it. If you know you want 320 just order 20-30 pounds from PV and rest easy for awhile. Might as well order 20k primers while you’re at it.

• 2 weeks later...

I asked Country Attic if they could order some, and they found it listed in the Aliant catalogue, but their min. order is 10#'s.  Unless they have other requests...I don't think this will happen since they'd never heard of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I know I’m digging this post out of the grave.  But Sportsman’s Warehouse bought out the Field & Stream from Dick’s in Crescent Springs.  Hopefully we’ll have another option here south of the river very soon.  

On 3/18/2020 at 12:15 AM, 1911in9mm said:

I know I’m digging this post out of the grave.  But Sportsman’s Warehouse bought out the Field & Stream from Dick’s in Crescent Springs.  Hopefully we’ll have another option here south of the river very soon.  

Lol, you did dig it up, sounds like the local doesn't subscribe to Sport Pistol which many have found to be somewhat compatible to N320 and my local guy stocks it!

Anyone other than Country Attic carrying Sport Pistol close to Cinci?  Fin Feather and Fur up in Ashland carries it but it’s a hike.  Attic had an 8lb’er last time I was up there, but I wasn’t ready to commit 8 pounds worth at the time.   I’m working a load up for a comp’d P30L over 115 HAP’s, if I can get it to function %100 without going way over book I’ll start buying it keg at a time.  

I bought a couple of jugs of Sport Pistol from Powder Valley a couple weeks ago. They had 165 in stock. I checked today and they had zero. 

I wanted to try it so I got a couple. 

I checked lots of powders. Most were out of stock.