Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli M2 Field vs 3 Gun model

jwilkinson6

The 3 gun model has been consistently reported on this site and others as being weak sauce. Most guys buy a standard M2 and send it off to any of the well known smiths and end up with a better gun and a pocket full of benjamins left over vs. buying Benellis attempt at a match ready gun.

Thanks for the responses. I currently run a Versa Max which I am a big fan of, but I really can't consistently quad load faster than I can throw twins. So I am looking to make the switch to the M2 to help with that and get away from the weight of the VM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy new M2 26 inch Field and have them ship it directly to RCI Xrail and have Mark do his magic.

By the way RCI is the company that mods current 3Gun Edition M2 for Benelli.

Why a 26 instead of a 24 or 21?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 2/20/2018 at 10:52 PM, SeattleDude said:

Buy new M2 26 inch Field and have them ship it directly to RCI Xrail and have Mark do his magic.

By the way RCI is the company that mods current 3Gun Edition M2 for Benelli.

Ok I'm confused. If everyone agrees that Benelli performance guns are inferior and RCI does them for Benelli why would I send my gun there?

The thing is when you buy the 3g edition you are paying for the name. ~$2300 you get an opened loading port, extended charging handle, extended bolt release, and a Hi Viz sight. You still have to add a mag extension. 

Buyiing an M2 and having RCI work on it you can get pretty much everything he offers (look at his M2 pdf order form, it's pretty extensive) for ~$2400.  Plus the port is done by the same guy that does the factory custom guns...