Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2018 Mississippi Classic 18-20May18

Here is the info to get the match rate at the Holiday Inn Express in Byram. If you have already booked your room, you must call the hotel directly to change the rate to the match rate.

The block is listed under MS Shooting Classic or you can use the link below. This link is not mobile friendly. It must be used on a desktop or a laptop, but you can call the hotel directly 601-346-8118. 

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Aggieddad02 said:

Drew, since I got into the match and I am kind of old are you going to Uber me and my shooting equipment to and from the range each day?

We just got Blockbuster Video in Mississippi 3 years ago.  You think we have Uber?

2 hours ago, Aggieddad02 said:

I guess I should have clarified with "Uber" - meaning like or similar to Uber.  Anyway I am sure Drew was on it when I posted.  By the way the stages are totally awesome :) 

I will give you Corey's phone number and he can shuffle you around.  he has a big white van and don't mind the cardboard over the windows....

1 hour ago, dhollis51 said:

I will give you Corey's phone number and he can shuffle you around.  he has a big white van and don't mind the cardboard over the windows....

Hold that thought Drew   I may reconsider my transportation options 

I just wanted to let everyone know that Sat/Sun is wait listed, but there are still some Friday spots available in the match. If you shoot Friday, you are still eligible to win one of the 2 LimCats, the larger bullet giveaways from Precision Delta, and any cash or a plaque that you win based on your order of finish. You are also welcome to stay for the crawfish boil on Saturday night. If you want in, sign up and we will get you shooting on Friday!

Edited by anichols

2 slots are now open if you contact Archie.  My son is having final exams for school starting the Monday after match and study guides are being handed out that Friday so in order for him to keep from tanking his current grade point, we are withdrawing to allow him study time.  Enjoy the match!

59 minutes ago, StuckinMS said:

2 slots are now open if you contact Archie.  My son is having final exams for school starting the Monday after match and study guides are being handed out that Friday so in order for him to keep from tanking his current grade point, we are withdrawing to allow him study time.  Enjoy the match!

Eddie, I applaud your commitment to your son's education and your sacrifice of giving up both spots to help him.  Best of luck with the exams and there is always next year.

20 minutes ago, Aggieddad02 said:

Eddie, I applaud your commitment to your son's education and your sacrifice of giving up both spots to help him.  Best of luck with the exams and there is always next year.

Thanks.   He loves shooting, but he knows that education is important to building a solid foundation to survive life.  It's just bad timing and we will definitely try making it next year.  He earned a slot for nationals this year and was trying to shoot the touching state sectionals so he would be as ready as possible for his first trip, but we are a God, family, school first family and he is a very gracious kid.  I appreciate folks like yourself who support strong values. Thanks again.

• 1 month later...