Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Once again Trijicon has stepped up to the plate to support the Trijicon 3 man 3 gun.  The match will be held July 14-15 2018.  Registration opens this Friday at 8pm on practiscore. The match fee is the same as the past few years $360.00 per team. As before if the weather cooperates we will be done shooting Saturday and have the prize table and free breakfast buffet courtesy of Trijicon on Sunday morning.  Grunt Style is sponsoring the match and each shooter will get a tshirt with their entry fee.  The major change for the match will be the prize table.  This year the first five teams will get trophies and $500.00 per team.  Then all teams (including the first five) will go to the prize table via a random draw. Don't wait to register. Last years match filled up and we had a waitlist.  

1. Sponsors seem to be tired of all the top pros winning priZes and selling them. 

2. The sport is not about prize tables and the core of the sport is the average shooter, give them a game to win some great prizes. 

3. Match has always been about fun and working with team. 

4. I can do a lot more fun stages with different challenges without hearing people say tha isn't fair or that is too hard for me and it will hurt my teams finish. 

The match is full but get put on waitlist. I am sure a few teams will drop and I am sure some didn’t read direction and had mornthan one person per team sign up.  Right now over 90 teams.  Thanks for showing support for the match. 

• 2 months later...

Well, i am down two teammates since they will be going to BS Camp in Western NY that weekend, They just decided.   SO i am looking for two Teammates from SE PA.

Regards,

Bruce

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 6/11/2018 at 10:41 AM, pepe581 said:

Recommend hotels in the area?

There's a bunch near the I-78/Rte 100 interchange that are all decent, and not far from the range.  Search for 'Fogelsville' as the location.

• 4 weeks later...

Saturday at 730 the shooters meeting will start. That means bybthat time all teams should have have checked in. We will have a brief shooters meeting and will start shooting at 8. 175 rifle pistol and shot for each will be plenty and 10 slugs per person. Any questions email me via practiscore. 

Well another match is in the books and I could t have done it without my great staff.  They busted their buts setting up and shooting, the. Running 300 shooters through the entire match in one day.  If it wasn’t for my crew these matches would be impossible.  Also thanks to the shooters.  Had only three DQs all day and did not get one complaint from my ROs about anyone not helping reset.  Also Huge shout out to Trijicon who has been a great match sponsor and believed in our match enough to provide us with great prizes and also pay for the shooter breakfast before the prize table. 

Next years match will be even better as I already have some new stage ideas.