Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where to sell race guns

• 2 weeks later...

Ar15.com has a competition forum and might get some traffic, gunbroker if the right person comes along or just things it's cool.  Here is the only place to guarantee you're selling to the right market.  Also practiscore is rolling out a new classifieds feature which is cool as it will show up on matches that are local to you.  I don't think it's getting enough traffic to the point that it's being used extensively quite yet.  BLUF: don't put all your chips in one basket.

On 2/7/2018 at 2:39 PM, Racinready300ex said:

Hopefully the point of this post wasn't to try to get around the forum rules. You're probably in what is the best place to sell a 2011, you just need to contribute to the site to get access to the classifieds.

Oh not at all! Just was curious, as I didn’t even know this forum had a classified section. I have posted it else where, but not trying to bypass any rules here

5 minutes ago, Nathanb said:

I don’t think the classifieds are visible til 50 posts 

They are visible just not allowed to create a post until a member has reached 50 posts I believe. I know this doesn't pertain to you but just clarifying for the OP.

• 1 month later...

I have an Akai open gun for sale on gun broker and haven't had much luck. Everyone tries to email me lowball offers and trade offers. Here or word of mouth in your local shooting community might be best bet. Avoid armslist like the plague...