Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shot Fast Podcast

BlueBulletBeaker

6 hours ago, Frozen said:

Dude great podcast!! Keep up the great work

OK, I admit it.  I'm a Techno-Weenie.   I pulled up the podcast and got only audio, no video.  Is this what I should be getting or do I need keep working on getting video.

(Once I get an answer I'll probably delete this post. Don't want perfect strangers thinking I'm an idiot. With folks that already know me its too late.)

Edited by Flatland Shooter

5 minutes ago, Flatland Shooter said:

OK, I admit it.  I'm a Techno-Weenie.   I pulled up the podcast and got only audio, no video.  Is this what I should be getting or do I need keep working on getting video.

(Once I get an answer I'll probably delete this post. Don't want perfect strangers thinking I'm an idiot. With folks that already know me its too late.)

Audio only. You can listen on the website, but it's mostly intended to be used through podcast apps on your phone. Eventually I'll flesh out the website more, but for now it's basically just there to host the podcast for other sources. However you listen I appreciate it!

On 1/27/2018 at 11:21 PM, Flatland Shooter said:

Believe me, you DON'T want to have to look at those two guys!!! :lol:

Good podcast guys! It's interesting to hear two experienced shooters, who seem to subscribe to parts of Stoeger's and Anderson's theories but meld the concepts.

I've got a 3 hour drive tonight and plenty of good listening to do!

Also, if you guys have any questions you would like to hear addressed on the podcast, you can post them here.

Squaded with you and Joel at 2016 Nationals.

I’d like to hear about your transition from Prod to Limited as I will be starting that journey myself this season (CZ to 2011).

On 1/31/2018 at 8:55 PM, MNshooter said:

Squaded with you and Joel at 2016 Nationals.

I’d like to hear about your transition from Prod to Limited as I will be starting that journey myself this season (CZ to 2011).

I will talk about this on a future episode for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2018 at 2:49 PM, bluedevil008 said:

Suggestions:

Interviews

Match etiquette

What to bring to major matches

Loving the podcast so far!

Thanks to everybody listening! We recorded an episode on match etiquette on your suggestion. Keep them coming everyone!

• 1 year later...
On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 7:11 PM, BlueBulletBeaker said:

I just finished listening to the first two episodes of the new Shoot Fast Podcast with Cody Axon. Cody and his co-host have some very good insight on training including how to live and dry fire efficiently and effectively. Recommend everyone give it a listen. 

Cody Axon and his Co-Host...  lol...  Love these guys.  The co-host is nothing short of a legend around here.  #GMJP...   These guys are not only awesome to listen to but awesome to shoot with.  Both great people...

• 4 months later...