Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which red dot for 7.5 in pistol upper

Dirtchevy841

2 hours ago, aandabooks said:

I have a Bushnell TRS 25 on my 7.5" .223.  For $75 it is a good enough optic for a range toy/truck gun.  Have you shot it yet?

Yes. Not as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Have mbus sights on it now just wanna get s micro for it. 

Just watched some shot show videos on YouTube and looks like Primary Arms is coming out with or is already selling some new red dot models that are under $150 and supposed to be as good as Vortex or Holosun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also check out Amazon they sometimes have crazy prices on the CMore railways, I mentioned it in a different post and somebody checked and picked one up for around $150. They are normally $250 and up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, aandabooks said:

Try some Tulammo in it.  Like a flamethrower.  I shot mine for the first time under a roofed shooting range.  I had to move out from under the roof after the first shot.

Will do. First shots were in back yard Sunday night with Winchester range ammo and really wasn’t any fireball at all. Heard there would be but I didn’t see much. May buy a box just to try ? 

And I thought I wouldn’t like the shockwave blade on it but it’s not bad at all on shoulder. Don’t bother me a bit. I still like the pdw adj brace from Sb but for 250 I’ll stick with blade for what I’ll be using pistol for. I was skeptical about getting the 7.5 but it’s awesome.