Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Bull Shadow models

Garmil

Is the titanium version on a Tac Sport lower? If so I'd be keenly interested in re-asking whether they will offer this in 40 for Limited. The TS Blue model being 9mm only was a disappointment in that I couldn't get it to shoot Limited. I only need so many collector guns without filling a specific division purpose. 

1 hour ago, rowdyb said:

Are they all 9? Can you buy an upper and swap it onto your existing frame? Pretty cool looking!

Im with Rowdy, I would be interested in a stand alone upper. CZC needs to make this new Bull Sport a DA/SA gun, so they can get it approved for Prod. It would be the ultimate setup, plus with a second upper in 40 it could compete in Limited.

From speaking with Stuart, you can't just swap on their Bull uppers to an existing frame without machine work done to your frame to accommodate the bull upper slide.

With time , I hope CZC offers just a Bull upper in 9mm/.40 package where we can send in our existing lower frame to fit this on as well as slap back on our factory slide if we decide to sell the gun. 

37 minutes ago, twister said:

Is the bull barrel tactical sport available yet? If so, how much? 

I don't think it will be sold as a unit same with the shadow 2. The video above explains it.