Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Have you seen this?

IGOTGLOCKED

I recently saw this (www.NovXammo.com) in Shooting Illustrated. Interesting concept with the combination of a very high velocity light (65gr) non expandable but fragmenting projectile. Claims to produce more lethal than a .45 acp...

Thoughts..?

I have the ARX 9 MM and 380 Auto in carry guns for close to three years. Never had to use them in self defense so I hope they work. 

Here’s a test:

I’ve test shot them and they are accurate, so I imagine the higher velocity of these will be even more so.

Edited by HesedTech

1 hour ago, IGOTGLOCKED said:

I recently saw this (www.NovXammo.com) in Shooting Illustrated. Interesting concept with the combination of a very high velocity light (65gr) non expandable but fragmenting projectile. Claims to produce more lethal than a .45 acp...

Thoughts..?

Have you seen this?

Thread Titles
When starting a new thread, please use descriptive words in the thread’s Title. For example: Use –
"Failure To Extract in .40 caliber single stack"
Instead of –
"Has anyone seen this?" (Title)

12 hours ago, HesedTech said:

I have the ARX 9 MM and 380 Auto in carry guns for close to three years. Never had to use them in self defense so I hope they work. 

Here’s a test:

I’ve test shot them and they are accurate, so I imagine the higher velocity of these will be even more so.

This is a great review, thank you for posting. Very interesting and quite impressive stats for such a light projectile...

Cheers!

11 hours ago, GrumpyOne said:

Have you seen this?

Thread Titles
When starting a new thread, please use descriptive words in the thread’s Title. For example: Use –
"Failure To Extract in .40 caliber single stack"
Instead of –
"Has anyone seen this?" (Title)

Thank you for the advice Grumpy. I am clearly not an english major nor a writer however I will try to conform.

13 hours ago, IGOTGLOCKED said:

Thoughts..?

I stand corrected after viewing the video HesedTech posted above. This is not a fragmenting projectile...

Thanks again HT!