Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

O.K. Upgrade is done. Mark IV with VQ LLV 6

AzShooter

I know, spend the money on ammo and get better but it was a fun build and I just had to have it.

My FrankenRuger started out as a Mark IV 22/45 Lite.  I like the gun but Ruger has already had to replace the barrel twice.

This time I went with Volquartsen and ordered a 6 inch LLV upper.  I love the feel and the weight really isn't that much heavier.

The look and the comp sold me on this but the groups proved that it was the right thing for me.  Wolf MT is shooting the best, 

followed by Eley Match, CCI SV ( which I'll probably shoot because it's the most available ) Aguila but it jams and CCI Mini

Mags ( great for breaking in the gun).  I always run 500 rounds of Mini Mags to settle the gun in.

Now for a holster?  I'm going to have to get something custom built or buy a used Guba Riba that will fit anything.

And it wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be.  The upper was on sale at VQ but I missed the sales by a day.  I

bought it from Brownells and they had the VQ sale price as well as an additional 10 percent off for the holiday. I added the VQ

Accurizing kit and a Tandemkross Victory Trigger and Halo Bolt Racker.  Next was my old C-More and I'm done.

Frankenruger.jpg

Best Groups.jpg