Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Goto Place for all things Dillon?

Graf's or Dillon direct - they will get you whatever you ask for.

I have not found anyone that's been able to fill Brian's shoes for exceptional sales support and for lack of a better term; truly caring his customers got what they wanted and/or needed with out a bunch of fluff or extras that really weren't needed.

M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a press from Kimball Bowden at Bobcat Armory and was very happy with the transaction.  I recommend him to anyone who asks and no one has come back and said they were unhappy. Just the opposite in fact.

I usually order directly from Dillon, but I have ordered from Graf’s before. Every once in awhile I purchase items from Amazon if the price is cheaper and if it has free shipping. The amazon items are usually accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My experiences echo the other posters: all positive about going direct to Dillon.

Their shipping costs are usually a good deal as well, frequently a fraction of some that sell on eBay.

The only trouble I've had with Amazon is that while they are speedy they are not experts on what they sell. If their data is incorrect or in their haste to pull products from the bin, the wrong items show-up. When it's a direct shipment from the vendor no problems on getting the correct item it's just slower. I've returned 5 items in the last 2-months that were the wrong items - not what was listed, not in the original container (not verifiable) and all shooting related.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, TANFARM said:

Just curious....what advantage is there NOT ordering directly from Dillon?.?..savings, service?....wondering!!

no offense intended to Dillon Dealers...........

I have ordered Dillon products and Dillon related products from several dealers.  No problems with any of these sources but Dillon Precision has provided excellent telephone support on the few occasions that I have called them and once sent a part to me by expedited delivery at no charge.  

13 hours ago, TANFARM said:

Just curious....what advantage is there NOT ordering directly from Dillon?.?..savings, service?....wondering!!

no offense intended to Dillon Dealers...........

Sometimes you can save on shipping... Dillon's shipping rates are pretty high compared to some of the others.. ie I just ordered a 2nd RF-100, a calendar, and a few accessories, shipping was $27.  Same items from Grafs would be $7.99 shipping.  Reloading Extreme had free shipping promo on Dillon for some time, but I don't think it's in effect anymore.  But other than that, no real value once Brian stopped selling Dillon.  I'd say 9/10 of my orders are direct from Dillon now unless maybe they are out of stock then I start looking around...

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday my son just informed me he broke the Primer Follower Rod on my 550. He had just got off the phone with Dillon to purchase a replacement. He told them he had broke it while using my press while I'm outta town. They said no problem and will send a replacement, no charge! I'm glad I got no BS from my son (like excuses) and Dillon proved it means NO BS! That's why going straight to the source is the way to go.

28 minutes ago, daboone said:

Yesterday my son just informed me he broke the Primer Follower Rod on my 550. He had just got off the phone with Dillon to purchase a replacement. He told them he had broke it while using my press while I'm outta town. They said no problem and will send a replacement, no charge! I'm glad I got no BS from my son (like excuses) and Dillon proved it means NO BS! That's why going straight to the source is the way to go.

Kids these days! Throwing wild reloading parties while the parents are away!