Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Got shot timer from 1984, very excited.

• 3 weeks later...

In the early 80's, I think I was at the Bianchi Cup, when Ronin Coleman (the owner of PACT) approached me and said he'd like to sponsor me with one of his timers. I can still remember the feeling at that time of being stunned, as I thought, "really, you are going to give one of these badass timers for free." :)

Over the years I became good friends with Ronin... Stayed at his house a couple times when I was in Texas. He has a great sense of humor and is a rock solid human being.

1 hour ago, benos said:

In the early 80's, I think I was at the Bianchi Cup, when Ronin Coleman (the owner of PACT) approached me and said he'd like to sponsor me with one of his timers. I can still remember the feeling at that time of being stunned, as I thought, "really, you are going to give one of these badass timers for free." :)

Over the years I became good friends with Ronin... Stayed at his house a couple times when I was in Texas. He has a great sense of humor and is a rock solid human being.

And that is precisely why my son and I love being a part of the shooting community....and we get a kick out of making democrats mad lol