Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just got my holster

mattmann

So in the search for a holster made for my dvc 3 gun specifically, I came across NERD. I decided to give them a go due to the price point being nice and the fact that i didn’t want to wait 8-12 weeks on a custom rig. I received a call a few days ago from Rob Romero and he was expressing his apologies for it “taking so long”. Keep in mind it had only been 12 days since I ordered. He was waiting on brackets from invictus practical. Today I come home to my package and man I am stoked. First off the quality seems super nice. On par in every way with my custom kydex gear I’ve had made. He sent so much swag it’s ridiculous. I ordered the pistol holster, (2) STI mag holders and (1) AR mag holder along with an extra thumb tack screw for my pistol rig. Every single thing was packaged individually and each came with a FEW nice stickers each. Also, a free shirt “for my wait”. I can’t say enough good things about them and I’m sure after I use this all in a few weeks I’ll continue to but I felt I needed to get on here and let everyone know my experience. Seems unfortunately rare now days for me to be impressed with customer service and how someone goes the extra mile with swag and what not. If anyone is looking for high quality gear, I wouldn’t overlook this company. Sorry for the long post! Here are some pics!! c8b908d2eb9e028985aaa70c64baed19.jpg07c3e2c609ca51745bd0bf9910670967.jpg3636028860a184dbd3242b7f7013fbbc.jpg16812b89a7b119a618af308c95a3a9dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...