Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2018 Keystone Munitions/RTE Target 3 Gun Series (Topton and New Holland)

This year the series has expanded and is going back to a four match format, two at Topton and two at New Holland.  All four matches points qualify for the final standings.  The cost will be 30 per match and an added 25 if you want in for the points series. That is a total of only $145.00 to shoot four matches.   There will be about $3200.00 on the table if the match fills and all 50 people sign up for the points plus prizes from Keystone munitions, RTE Targets and many more.  The matches at New Holland will be using the long range and you will see some shooting out to 550-600 yards.  Only Tact Ops division will be recognized for the points, but you may shoot anything you want for fun.  People who have shot the match this past year will get first chance to enter the match as we are only taking 50 shooters.  This will allow us to design challenging stages with higher round counts and still get you in and out at a decent time.  registration will be up on practiscore tonight at 8pm.  Once you register and I will approve you, then you send in a check and you will be able to squad.  Payment will not be due until January 31, as I know the holidays are coming up. 

Match dates are April 29th and Sept 30th for New Holland and May 20th and October 21st for Topton. 

52 minutes ago, jackson923 said:

589 Meetinghouse Rd

Gap, PA 17527

I used Google

Thanks Jackson I tried Google too and found 2 different ranges in new holland. Wasn't sure witch one. 

The match is full.  We had 60 shooters sign up in less than 15 hours.  Please send in your $145.00 made out to TAPs to Dean DeTurk 1102 Forest St Fleetwood PA 19522. Payment is due by the end of January because of the holidays.  That gives everyone a little time.  After that I will drop shooters and let people on the waitlist in.  Thanks for the quick sign up and loyalty to our match. 

Thanks

Dean and Rick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...