Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best scope $1,000 or less

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do what I can to make sure others are as broke as me.

Does not go unnoticed lol. In the past 3 months I went from a M&p 9pro, spikes tactical style AR and a mossberg jmpro (regardless of what y’all say ran great) to a STI DVC 3 gun, Hayes custom benelli m2 and now a freaking JP-15 with a cmore c3 scope. Dog house for sure [emoji27][emoji27]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you at least use the "it's an investment!" line to smooth things over?

[emoji23][emoji23] absolutely. She saw recently when I sold a couple of guns that you can actually MAKE money if you buy right and be patient. I’ve told her once my 3 gun gear was upgraded I was DONE! ??

2 hours ago, shooter545 said:

^^^^^^^^^^

This! It's never over!

while i told my wife that, on more than one occasion, last year i told myself that, that i had all i needed, and yet somehow i bought another 3 guns in the past year...

Dammit, I hope this C-more is as good as everyone says. That discount was too much to pass up. It still works if anyone else wants one. 

Yeah I seriously went out on a ledge with this. Bought it without many reviews or anything just trusting what the good people here had to say lol. Hopefully it is as nice as everyone claims. For that price, it’s really hard to pass up.

4d2c50627291aa297a57c754f8f2f6e9.jpg
Someone got some important mail!! First impressions are great with this scope. Glass is unreal especially compared to the viper pst and primary arms 1-8 that i have on hand. Red dot is nice and precise. Don’t try to run it on higher settings because it’s blinding in the house. I’m sure outside it would be better but I couldn’t see needing to go above 8 on a sunny day. Not as heavy as I anticipated and doesn’t feel near as heavy as my primary arms. Now I need a nice mount and next weekend I’ll be zeroing this and breaking my barrel in at the same time!! [emoji847]

The Cmore has been discussed a couple of times over the past few years on the forums. I was an early adopter of the scope, and am still using them. I have two of them and have no plans of changing to anything else. I’m surprised they haven’t gained much traction, they are really great scopes. It’s pretty rare to see one at a match, even at majors.

I have the C-more loaded in the cart ready to order. I wish there were more reviews out there. I've been waffling between the PST gen 2 and the Steiner P4xi and of course the C3. Is there even a debate between these three with the c-more down to $815? What mount is working well for this scope? Thanks for any input anyone can add.

It is a lifetime warranty. I feel like this is a no brainer at that price point. I’ve looked through a lot of the higher end vortex scopes and they are nice but I don’t see anywhere they are “better” than the c3. I would bet you the glass on the c3 is better than the pst gen 2. The reticle looks awesome and the illumination gets ridiculously bright. I love this thing.