USPSA.org website

ChuckS

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, teros135 said:

Forgot?  

Nope. After logging in, from home click "Members Area" then select "Your Classification Record".  At the top of the page you can replace your member number with the one you want to look up. I have not found a search by name but then, I really don't remember that being available on the old site.

4 minutes ago, Trent1k1 said:

Chuck, you may not have been an 'uploader' for a club.  That is the only way it was visible.

makes sense.  Most everything else seems to be there. I suspect the forum was put out of its misery...

49 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

makes sense.  Most everything else seems to be there. I suspect the forum was put out of its misery...

Ha! It never got much traction. After several months there might be 3-4 new posts. Only time it got a work out was when any controversy popped up.

I'm thinking they aren't done yet, because when I checked it earlier, you couldn't actually do anything from the "manage club" spot, and now it just says "uploading changes".

I hope they put back in the "lookup by name" thing, because I've used that any number of times to help my club folks look up their numbers when they forgot, and so on.

2 hours ago, Trent1k1 said:

Looks nice(r), but they forgot to add the "Lookup a Shooter" functionality either by last name or USPSA #.

They need to make sure this goes back up.  How else are you gonna know how many times people are reshooting classifiers to grandbag?

2 hours ago, LeviSS said:

They need to make sure this goes back up.  How else are you gonna know how many times people are reshooting classifiers to grandbag?

You can look up other shooters if you know their USPSA number. It is on the Classification record page. Just replace your number in search box for theirs. Still no way to look up based on name though.

27 minutes ago, casarez said:

You can look up other shooters if you know their USPSA number. It is on the Classification record page. Just replace your number in search box for theirs. Still no way to look up based on name though.

that feature will be on the new site, just not part of this phase of the release

What a pile of steaming.....

Must change pw... did that. Even though on android it was a chore. Now the new pw doesn't work, old pw doesn't work, pw reset "member number" input won't accept ( or show numbers), and it says no email on file. 

I click on wisconsin clubs on the map and a club in Louisiana shows up!  This is a bad joke, not a business

The Member Number may need to be in Upper Case.

I managed to change my password but every time I go to the site I have to login again. They may be using a non-standard field name for the userid/member number so the passwords do not auto-fill when using Safari or IOS devices.

Edited to add: I think they have set AutoComplete to OFF this will prevent browser with auto-fill capability from automatically completing the logon settings which means that the user may have to manually provide the Member Number each time they access the site.

Edited by BritinUSA