Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone try using Galaxy Tab E Lite 7.0?

DocMedic

Our nooks at the club are finally dying. I want to take advantage of possible Black Friday sells to possibly replace them. The Galaxy Tab E Lite 7.0 Caught my eye, It is about $20 more then a Amazon kindle Fire 7. But has a brighter screen and none of the bloatware of the kindle. And Google Play store vs Amazon app store.

Anyone?

What is “dying” on your Nooks? If it’s the batteries they can be replaced for about $5 each. I have replaced many Nook batteries in our section over the years. If you need help with it let me know.

As for color screen tablets they are all hard to see in the direct sunlight and the batteries can easily drain to empty before the match is over. Especially on the cheap $40-$50 dollar ones.

We went to the Kindle Fire 8. We run them for about 6 hours for a match and have about 50% power remaining. No problem with them washing out in the sunlight. Much more user friendly than the old Nooks we were using.  The bloat ware isn't much of a problem. Just combine all of the unneeded files into a folder. Only $49 on sale. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01J94SWWU/ref=ods_gw_d_bf_ds_im2?pf_rd_p=2aef4985-49d9-454e-aa33-71a1682995f7&pf_rd_r=F3VJTMVPN8W5N5C1KRDC