Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tork Glock 9mm magwell adapter

I just built one using an older SSA lower I had that wouldn't drop free any AR mag I've tried in it, so it had just been sitting in the safe for a while.  I picked up the TorkMag G-Block a few months ago and then bought one of the PSA 16" uppers last week when they were on clearance.  I shot it this weekend and had zero malfunctions over around 200 rounds.  I had to lower the front block slightly because the feed ramp was making contact with the PSA bolt, but other than that it works great.  I just loaded up some new loads to try out in it tomorrow to see what it really likes.

PCC.jpg

36 minutes ago, 1981Shooter said:

I just built one using an older SSA lower I had that wouldn't drop free any AR mag I've tried in it, so it had just been sitting in the safe for a while.  I picked up the TorkMag G-Block a few months ago and then bought one of the PSA 16" uppers last week when they were on clearance.  I shot it this weekend and had zero malfunctions over around 200 rounds.  I had to lower the front block slightly because the feed ramp was making contact with the PSA bolt, but other than that it works great.  I just loaded up some new loads to try out in it tomorrow to see what it really likes.

PCC.jpg