Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Do you lube rifle cases then throw them into your case feeder??

nikdanja

Winter is here and it’s time to lead rifle cases. Never loaded them with my 650 and wondering if you guys lube your unsized cases then put them into your case feeder. 

Not sure on how to do this efficiently because I’m thinking my feeder and tube will get all gunned up. 

What so do you guys do?

Im loading .223, 308, 3006, 7.5x55 Swiss. 

I must use a whole lot less lube than others do.  I lube every case that I reload - pistol and rifle.  I've never had to clean out my case feeder hopper, shell plate, or tube.  They just aren't gummy and there's no buildup.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I must use a whole lot less lube than others do.  I lube every case that I reload - pistol and rifle.  I've never had to clean out my case feeder hopper, shell plate, or tube.  They just aren't gummy and there's no buildup.
+1 always lube pistol and rifle cases, haven't cleaned the hopper or tube after thousands of rounds...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
On 11/14/2017 at 8:36 AM, Todd7446 said:

Me too, I use it on my 38 Super Comp and 223 is makes everything run a bit smoother. No build up even after 1000s of rounds.