Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which Grips are the most "Grippy"?

DenverDave

28 minutes ago, Tanfastic said:

They are slightly narrower than the Hennings, that's the exact switch I made.  They're not as thin as the Xtreme grips but close.

Do you have a picture of them on the gun?  I am running the EGD extremes and I would like to compare.

13 hours ago, Kamkaze said:

Do you have a picture of them on the gun?  I am running the EGD extremes and I would like to compare.

Looks like someone already posted a pic.  They are just slightly thicker than the EGD grips.   I was just comparing them last week with a friend who had EGD grips on one gun, and LOK grips on the other.  I had Hennings on one of mine, and LOK on the other.  The Hennings are thicker at the rear of the grip and don't taper down as much to the backstrap as the EGD and LOK grips do.  I ended up switching both of mine to LOK grips since they allowed me to reach the mag release button easier than with the Hennings.  

If the only attribute you are interested in is how grippy they are, the most grippy are the "lava" grips.

Their first run of grips for the Tanfo large frame competition guns were a little too thin, reportedly, he has beefed them up a bit since.

• 1 month later...
Slightly off topic but speaking of grips and Tanfoglio I wonder who thought it was a good idea to put completely smooth grips on the gold team ?

My guess would be Grauffel. I’m not sure what he uses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk