Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Clubs in Tennessee

Well I am going to be in the market of buy a house in Tennessee. And get the "HELL OUT":angry: of this shit hole New York. So I am looking for some feed back on ,good , better , and  best USPSA clubs in Tennessee. I would like to do my house shopping in a 30 minute radius of a good USPSA club. Not looking to beat anyone's club up just looking for info on clubs with best programs ,monthly matches,ranges, etc. 

Thanks

Oak Ridge Sportmans Association (ORSA) near Knoxville, TN has a great facility. Long range bays, trap range and action pistol bays for IDPA, Cowboy, USPSA, and Steel Challenge.

My usual monthly USPSA match is at ORSA. Great match, great people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes I'm biased, but you really need to  check out East Tennessee and the ORSA facility.  In addition to the ORSA (probably one of the best ranges east of the Mississippi), you are close to the Smokies, beautiful terrain, better weather, and ORSA does host great monthly USPSA matches, along with monthly 3-gun, steel challenge, IDPA, and Cowboy.  Check out our USPSA Facebook page:  Facebook.com/orsa-uspsa and the ORSA website orsaonline.org

Feel free to send me a PM if you need more information.

Strategic Edge in Chapel Hill, south of Nashville has USPSA matches every 3rd Saturday. Club is also within about 2 hours of a USPSA match every weekend. There is a premier long range that goes out to 1250yds. Nice bays and equipment. 

Edited by Tnbb33

• 3 weeks later...
I agree with Stage 3; I've shot a couple of times a Memphis and the guys are great to shoot with.

I shoot there often and actually ran their steel challenge yesterday. Doing three gun on end of this month! Also check out K&M Precision in Finger, Tn. Probably the nicest park I’ve ever been to. They run the best steel matches I’ve ever attended and for long range are supposed to be ranked 3rd in US. I’m doing their 3 gun event next weekend. Both are top notch places but k&m is paradise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk