Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ck pcc

And not to mention that Bobby and Matt’s claim to fame is taking STI’s design, improving on it with better machining practices and building better guns off it. So what if it’s an NFA design. I’m sure they’re going to provide the same product that they’re known for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update. I got to fondle one while at a match this weekend. It is for sure an NFA style lower, but it is a VERY nice machine! It’s built well and feels solid. The weight is suprisingly light and it looks and feels very good. The grip is hands down the best AR grip I’ve ever handled...I want that grip on all of my ARs. At the current price point (regardless of the lower it’s using) I’d be all over it if I needed another! Hell, I might just “need” one anyway ?

Update. I got to fondle one while at a match this weekend. It is for sure an NFA style lower, but it is a VERY nice machine! It’s built well and feels solid. The weight is suprisingly light and it looks and feels very good. The grip is hands down the best AR grip I’ve ever handled...I want that grip on all of my ARs. At the current price point (regardless of the lower it’s using) I’d be all over it if I needed another! Hell, I might just “need” one anyway [emoji16]

Did you see the Taccom barreled gun or the 16” pencil barreled gun? How did the new comp seem to perform?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
On 11/19/2017 at 3:49 PM, bigbent said:

Any new updates from people who have received their CK PCC?

Thursday will be 3 weeks from when they gave me a 2-3 week estimate.  Hopefully I'll have something soon and can post an update.  Naturally, if it doesn't ship by tomorrow, I wouldn't expect any updates until next week with the holiday coming up...

1 hour ago, jualdeaux said:

I PMd CK on FB today and was told the lowers were out getting anodized. They should be back by next week and get shipped soon after. Yeah. I'm anxiously awaiting mine too.

I shot with Bobby Sunday. He told me that he was waiting for the receivers to return from anodizing. I got to fondle one of the carbines but not shoot it. Really liked what I saw. 

Looks like the $999 price ends this evening. Have been doing research and CK Arms seems to get very positive reviews. Guessing their entry into the PCC world should be of high quality as well. Really liking this model and JP and Sig are out of my budget. Will be using this to shoot steel matches and probably hit a USPSA match or two now that there is a PCC division. Just wondering what folks thoughts are on the 16 in model or the Taccom barrel model. Leaning towards the  Taccom model as it is a little lighter and thinking can run the same load in the PCC as I do in my 5.25 XDm. Just wondering if anyone an opinion as to which one to go with. Pros/Cons of each. 

Thanks.

2 hours ago, OneIfByShotgun said:

Looks like the $999 price ends this evening. Have been doing research and CK Arms seems to get very positive reviews. Guessing their entry into the PCC world should be of high quality as well. Really liking this model and JP and Sig are out of my budget. Will be using this to shoot steel matches and probably hit a USPSA match or two now that there is a PCC division. Just wondering what folks thoughts are on the 16 in model or the Taccom barrel model. Leaning towards the  Taccom model as it is a little lighter and thinking can run the same load in the PCC as I do in my 5.25 XDm. Just wondering if anyone an opinion as to which one to go with. Pros/Cons of each. 

Thanks.

Disclaimer:  I am sponsored by CKA.  The general consensus is that the Taccom barrel, being lighter, transitions faster while the 16" should be more stable and possible give you faster splits.  Some may disagree but that is the normal flow of things.  Bobby and Matt build damn nice guns and have customer service next to none.  Sponsored or not you would not hear me say that if it wasn't true.  

35 minutes ago, Neomet said:

Disclaimer:  I am sponsored by CKA.  The general consensus is that the Taccom barrel, being lighter, transitions faster while the 16" should be more stable and possible give you faster splits.  Some may disagree but that is the normal flow of things.  Bobby and Matt build damn nice guns and have customer service next to none.  Sponsored or not you would not hear me say that if it wasn't true.  

Thanks for the response Neomet.  Pretty sure I'm going to place an order today. Just have to figure out which model. Figure for the price point it looks hard to beat. 

Thanks. 

4 hours ago, OneIfByShotgun said:

Thanks for the response Neomet.  Pretty sure I'm going to place an order today. Just have to figure out which model. Figure for the price point it looks hard to beat. 

Thanks. 

I have the taccom barrel version it is very light and nicely built. I have only fired about 200 shots through it so far but it shoots nice. 

51 minutes ago, Moller72 said:

I have the taccom barrel version it is very light and nicely built. I have only fired about 200 shots through it so far but it shoots nice. 

Thanks for your response Moller72.  Glad to hear your first impressions.  I just placed my order for the Taccom barrel version a few moments ago. Looking forward to its arrival. 

• 2 weeks later...