Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Strike Industries G4 SlideComp thoughts

Wahoo72

Looking to see if anyone in the audience has had any hands on experience with the Strike Industries G4 SlideComp?  Does it just weigh down the muzzle or actually dispell gas?  I've read some hype reviews but wondered who ownes one or has shot one.  Thanks!

20 hours ago, yigal said:

no .

i like use comp on threaded barrel.

but this looks nice.

Supposidly it offers the same advantages as a threaded Comp, but that's hard to believe.  It's not too expensive so I will probably try it and post a report on it.

3 hours ago, bladewurk said:

Strike Industries would be my last choice for a comp for our sport. Try something like Carver or Lone Wolf 1st on a threaded barrel. Strike is known for bad metallurgy on their AR parts and many gimmicky parts 

thank .;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2017 at 2:37 AM, bladewurk said:

Strike Industries would be my last choice for a comp for our sport. Try something like Carver or Lone Wolf 1st on a threaded barrel. Strike is known for bad metallurgy on their AR parts and many gimmicky parts 

Carver, SJC, KKM are good comps that redirect gasses to force the muzzle down. The Lone Wof comp just reduces felt recoil as all the gasses are redirected towards the rear. 

• 2 months later...
On 11/15/2017 at 2:21 PM, Steven420 said:

Carver, SJC, KKM are good comps that redirect gasses to force the muzzle down. The Lone Wof comp just reduces felt recoil as all the gasses are redirected towards the rear. 

and the TBRC comps as well