Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Match Sponsorship

Sarge

• 4 weeks later...

It’s all about making value for the sponsors investment. Match Sponsorship setup as an equitable business proposition is your best approach. Asking for random donations isn’t very effective. 

Start with local businesses for potential sponsors. Then branch out to shooting companies that your local shooters already respect and use.

• 1 year later...

There are a few companies that love to sponsor major matches and offer a Buy one get one program.. Shooters connection and Double Alpha Acadamy are both great choices for that setup and you can pickup some really nice items for the prize table.

We reached out to a lot of local companies and found there were pleasantly surprised with the response we got. I typed up a sponsorship letter and had different options for different levels of support to show them what they are getting in return for their investment. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, MacLethal said:

There are a few companies that love to sponsor major matches and offer a Buy one get one program.. Shooters connection and Double Alpha Acadamy are both great choices for that setup and you can pickup some really nice items for the prize table.

We reached out to a lot of local companies and found there were pleasantly surprised with the response we got. I typed up a sponsorship letter and had different options for different levels of support to show them what they are getting in return for their investment. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has long since been worked out