Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Does anyone have the Stoeger Practical Pistol Show podcasts saved? Send them to me?

Not sure where else to post this...

I was in the process of downloading and re-listening to all the PPS shows about a month ago, when their sight got hacked.  I'm trying to pick up as much info as possible.

I think I made it to episode 120 (I'll have to look to be sure).  Now, the episodes are gone except on YouTube.  I like to listen to them as I work, so mp3 files are much preferred and it doesn't use all my data.

Does anyone have these saved that could email them to me, maybe in a zip file or something...I'm not super tech savvy.  The other option would be mail a jump drive or CD or something.

If anyone has them saved and would be willing to help, I'd appreciate it.

I know they're on YouTube, but like I said I like to listen to them while I'm working and don't want to use all my data.

I usually download the mp3s off of feedburner, but they all got taken down because of the site hack.

What YouTube downloader do you use?  I used to use free tube, but last time I tried it, it didn't work.  Do they make one for just audio?  If so, I could just do that while I have wifi and listen to them when I don't.

You can also download a podcast app (I use podcast republic, but I'm sure there are many other good ones) that allows you to download episodes in advance.  That's what I do, and it really cuts down on data that I use while driving.